Origins Server?

^ To start with if you need help, dont upload them on a webpage where people would have to register to see them.
Second - START OVER, download version 1.7.1 of DAYZ ORIGINS, not DayZ, these are two completely different mods and copying files because they have the same name wont always work.

You can not find the Origins files you need on DayZ Commander, those are newer and we dont have the server files to support them, you will have to download ORIGINS 1.7.1, not DayZ 1.7.6.1/1.7.7/1.7.7.1 those are for CHERNARUS
http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/8603608/DayZ_Origins_1.7.1_Client_Files - THIS IS THE MOD @DAYZORIGINS.

These https://github.com/MajorPainage/Origins1.7.1/archive/master.zip are the SERVER files you need, and also, remove the -world=chernarus from your startup parameters, this is not a mod for Chernarus

Follow the readme on this page https://github.com/MajorPainage/Origins1.7.1/blob/master/README.md and you will be fine.

Thank you! Read through the different Treads and too little sleep I'm getting a bit confused.

Thank you it works now I can connect, I can pick a spawn point and spawn also at the agency.
There were problems with the dayz_server.pbo from the "@dayz_1.origins.tavi" folder again. I have this replaced by the one from the server.rar and it works! :D
I'll have a look after the database and test a little.
I´ll Give feedback if what goes wrong :)

Thank you for gave me to understand it.

Ace

Until now everything works great! Thanks again to you!

If anyone still needs Vehicles spawn points I have here a good object_data with over 400 vehicles spawns!
Here to download:
CLICK

I still have a few questions:
How and where can I set the heli patrol so that they no longer twitch through the area?
How and where do I set the AI​​?
How do I get a better loot? Since usually only cans are.

Thank you!

Ace

Id love to combine what you have Jay with what I have, if you dont mind sharing your files.

M&D's Origins AI v1.2
http://tiny.cc/originsai
Download Server Files Here

Known bugs; occasional black screen on death, reconnect.

Like Jay, I'll be moving on in the meantime to Epoch Taviana, a variation Im working on.
There will probably only be one more update for my Origins AI which will be when Sarge releases his new AI.

Tell me how to return the selection of places of revival after the death of players on your assembly file will be very grateful. Sorry for my English.

Until now everything works great! Thanks again to you!

If anyone still needs Vehicles spawn points I have here a good object_data with over 400 vehicles spawns!
Here to download:
CLICK

I still have a few questions:
How and where can I set the heli patrol so that they no longer twitch through the area?
How and where do I set the AI​​?
How do I get a better loot? Since usually only cans are.

Thank you!

Ace

Have no one the answers for me??
I Need the AI config.....but cant find them.

And I have still Problems with the Database.
If I start the batch (Mysql with it) seems to me this error message and I do not know why.
At the Origins import sql files I have put the three tick and the user data has been edited in the HiveExt.
Have no solution here.
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/me...241-errors-picture45111-mysql-error-1054.html

Please guys give me a helping Hand.
Maybe We can pick from all the pages together the most important things and made a Big Post?

Thank you alot!!

Greetz Ace

Thank you.
I have the config of AI found.

But we still have some errors and that it is permanently in the combat log, the tank traps and sandbags are not saved and disappear after restart.

And is that right that the starting gear will be changed in the Dayz_code.pbo under Config.hpp ?

Excuse me asking so much but never had an Origins hosted.
I would look to myself for this but i still edit the second server ...

Many thanks to you all!

Ace

We still have the problem that the tank traps not be saved.
The player can not select spawnpoints more because this "script scan complete message" prevents it.
Helicopters disappear randomly. If you put on a Ghille you break the legs.
And builted houses from players, they can not enter a code, there is this message, "Abort password security System".
Only admins can enter the code in their own homes.

If player crash with the helicopter, the Helis spawns at the crash spot again.
The Urals on the sector as if broken should go after the restart, the be full again. not happening.
My question is :
Is There a built-in Anti-hack? Like a AH.sqf?
When there is one, where i can find it?
We still use the that from Blurgamming. Its that the Problem?

Thanks a lot Guys!

Ace

EDIT:
Found the Build-in AH, called origins14.sqf in the dayz_server.pbo.....i delete this bullf**** now

2 EDIT:
After Deleting the Build-in AH:
The animation when you get hiten down by zombie is shorter.
Before, he starts to get up 6 times, now only 3.
Still checking for house bulding. I will give feedback.

3EDIT:
Still no changes, the houses wont work correctly...
And some players get this messages :
something went wrong, failed to verify player data, please re-connect without closing the game.
They can connect when changes the key, but it works only one time after that they need a new key. So for every connect one key....this is absurd....

Please guys need help....

so you use the one from blur... have you the origins version of his antihack or the standard?
i use the origins version on my server without any problem for a long time now...

the mysql error was already handled here in this thread... you have to search for it...

I am having a weird issue if anybody could help me fix it. I am using Joenilan's server files but on the admin tools i am unable to teleport and also if i fly over about 750 i get ejected from the aircraft. I am running Origins with Rmod 2.1 on a private server just for the gaming community i am a member of.

I have checked the client files and i am able to fly without issue on the editor, but i am guessing it has something to do with the player sync and a posATL command somewhere.

Thank you in advance.

Just thought i would post the answer to my question as i found out where it was located. The issue was not due to speed but due to distance and its located in player_spawn_2.sqf at the bottom.

_myPos = player getVariable["lastPos",[]];
if (count _myPos > 0) then {
player setVariable["lastPos",_mylastPos, true];
player setVariable["lastPos",[]];
};

_lastPos = getPosATL player;
if (player == vehicle player) then {
if (_mylastPos distance _lastPos > 200) then {
if (alive player) then {
player setPosATL _mylastPos;
};
};
} else {
if (_mylastPos distance _lastPos > 800) then {
if (alive player) then {
player setPosATL _mylastPos;
};
};
};

You just need to increase the mylastpos distance to make it work.

Hope this helps.

Sooo, how do you setup this server? i only need the database and the map, is there are download link??

I am asking because i dont want to look trought 94 pages and hope i find it

Fixed it :) But when will Origins 1.7.6 be realeased?

and i am trying to get this admin tool to work but after i put my player ID and go ingame its not working.

Anyone know why I can see my server over lan/Internet but only get a black screen she. I try to join it? My server log shows my character entering and disconnecting but all I can ever see is my name and ping

i would say... just forget about origins...

we have switched over to epoch since its released... and we dont miss anything from origins so far ^^
imho its much better than origins...
you can build your base... with various parts (wood, cinderblocks, metal etc)
it works with different maps...

and if you compare the servercount... epoch has >3500
and origins... <450 ^^

gp said they will release their files when they are on 2.0
which should have been spring this year... but they are only on 1.7.7 so they can keep their stuff for now ^^
my guess would be they will never release this shit for free...

Back