Overwatch Cust_Loadout not working

Digital

I know it's not "pure" reality but I swapped the overwatch server_playerLogin.sqf in the server pbo with the latest reality version and setup the proper sql tables yet it doesn't give me a loadout on spawn. I deleted all my IDs in survivor. Only thing I haven't done is disable gender selection.

I was under the impression that was all you had to do to make it work. Am I missing something?

n5pkx0.jpg

29bep8h.jpg

Well he’s talking about custom load out thingy that you can add on reality, which is based on player id. I might be wrong but i think i heard something about this not working anymore, i might be mistaken about that that. Just remember hearing something about that not too long ago.

I do change the SQL database, to set a deifferent loadout for everyone, cleared the whole ids, and then, some people are spawning with that custom loadout, and some other (the main part) not....

You did read the post you linked to right, you need to change in the sql database and change the config file aswell.

I do modify what it seems logic to modifiy, but we just can't be sure about what we need to change or not :s
is there so many pbos files, and as I ask 10 days ago : "what are those "all files" ?......."
It's maybe simple for a coder, not for a user u know :)

the change takes place only in the player_login.sqf file in the @hive directory. So long as you have the proper schema in your DB it should be fine. The trick is moving the code snippet to the proper place in that file.

Hmm in this @hive I got the hiveEXT.dll, then an "addons" folder where is "dayz-server.pbo" and I got no player_login.sqf in it.......

Hmm in this @hive I got the hiveEXT.dll, then an "addons" folder where is "dayz-server.pbo" and I got no player_login.sqf in it.......

you have to extract the file from the dayz_server.pbo, edit it, and repackage.

"server_playerlogin.sqf"

not much like is there a thousant files and folders in those pbos...

Well then we have to replace :

//Record initial inventory
_config = (configFile >> "CfgSurvival" >> "Inventory" >> "Default");
_mags = getArray (_config >> "magazines");
_wpns = getArray (_config >> "weapons");
_bcpk = getText (_config >> "backpack");
_randomSpot = true;

by

_config = (missionconfigFile >> "CfgSurvival" >> "Inventory" >> "Default");

And everything should be ok to you ?...

"server_playerlogin.sqf"

not much like is there a thousant files and folders in those pbos...

Well then we have to replace :

//Record initial inventory
_config = (configFile >> "CfgSurvival" >> "Inventory" >> "Default");
_mags = getArray (_config >> "magazines");
_wpns = getArray (_config >> "weapons");
_bcpk = getText (_config >> "backpack");
_randomSpot = true;

by

_config = (missionconfigFile >> "CfgSurvival" >> "Inventory" >> "Default");

And everything should be ok to you ?...
close.

try this one

http://pastebin.com/dSqdkDH1

thx, well, we copy paste it to our files, edit, package reupload etc
clean the database, but still don't work...

Heard we have to disable the gender selection.... but obviously, dunno how to..... any way to do this ?

Then this topic could be a kinda clear tutorial lol

I set a TSW anti-hack on my server that inject those cust_loadout and cust_loadout_profile to my DB

Through this way, we success to set a custom loadout per unique ID, and we have no gender selection on the start, if we set it off, we have to choose a gender.....

So.... anyone know if is there an "easy" way to tell to those folders that we want the same loadout for every one ? (without adding it ID per ID..... ofc)

I set a TSW anti-hack on my server that inject those cust_loadout and cust_loadout_profile to my DB

Through this way, we success to set a custom loadout per unique ID, and we have no gender selection on the start, if we set it off, we have to choose a gender.....

So.... anyone know if is there an "easy" way to tell to those folders that we want the same loadout for every one ? (without adding it ID per ID..... ofc)

Not sure what you mean...

I'm not having any issues with gender selection.

hmm.. I just can't block it...
we'd like to know how we can disable the gender selection, nothin more :)

If u got no issue about it, how did you do ?

hmm.. I just can't block it...
we'd like to know how we can disable the gender selection, nothin more :)

If u got no issue about it, how did you do ?

you could try commenting out this line:
Code:
_hiveVer =_primary select 4;

edit nvm IDK if that will fix anything

Back