Overwatch? Ded?

I don't think the mod is dead. I think the community is currently wanting something that is divergent from BreakingPoint and has some things from Epoch, like female skins. I've noticed that the only real busy servers now are the ones with 200+ vehicles, which seems to defeat the purpose if there's 4 cars for every person, even if most are bikes. =)

The Free Tacos server tends to hit about 40-50 in the evenings but stays below 15 most of the day.

Yea threes still allot of things that its yet to be done, but yea I’m at stage where I’m doing tweaking atm and getting everything we have now to work good before I press on allot of new content, as for female skins that is something that is planned and will be coming soon enough. Maybe it do focus too much on things being stable and running good. But I do think it’s important to fix issues that you know about asap rather than pushing more new content which may cause even more issue. But yea assuming everything goes as plan well have one update with bug fixes and some tweaking then next patch again will be some new content, that’s what I’m looking at right now at least and well so how that plan goes. But as far as new content goes I’m pretty open to what community wants here, not saying I’m gone implement everything but I do listen to what you guys want and if I think it’s an good idea and its fits into Overwatch then it might happened.

Scrumbee, that totally makes sense. The only people on my server who've "complained" about female skins are a couple female livestreamers.

Maybe it would make sense to provide a public "this is what we plan on implementing" sort of list that everyone could see, even if there aren't any time frames along with them.

The only bugs I see are really Arma 2 bugs, minus the "server gets busy and then people sit at the black screen for 5 minutes" when the pop goes above 40. 99% of the time I can fix that by doing a cache flush "ctrl+numpad- and type FLUSH" and it fixes it.

Other bugs just seem random-sights may not be 100% accurate at 300m default zero, that sort of thing. Some things are just generic DayZ bugs such as zombies that walk through doors, punch through walls, etc.

Some bugs can be fixed while others cant simply due to limitations of arma engine, but as for a list of features we got in plan of doing is something that I can do. But yea as for time and in what order it will get released will be hard to say. But yea il get working on a list that in can put on the ow website.

I do like many of the changes. I'll make a forum thread about some things I've seen but I will make sure it doesn't look like I'm complaining.

Back