Overwatch Possible Bugs

Husher

Just wanted to post a couple of things I've seen that I'm not sure if are intended design or glitches.

- razor wire artifacts and should have a "this may cause a stroke" warning =)
- Resting in a tent does not provide any benefit at this time
- Cheytac ammo spawns (but haven't seen the weapon in any spawns including crashed helis)
- KSVK scope has a targeting "reticle" over players in Veteran
- Bodies insta-disappear when removing clothing (no longer spawns body to loot so you have to take the gear first
- Dead players on Skallitsy Bridge now instantly fall through the bridge and are lost
- Vehicles that are on the bridge when the server restarts also "fall through" and are lost
- Reported that some vehicles will not "refuel" at all even if 100% repaired (haven't been able to confirm)
- Is the FARP at Krasnostav supposed to re-arm as well as refuel?
- Vehicle Ammo doesn't seem to spawn at all other than PKM mags, but nothing for SUV PMCs or DSkMs

- razor wire artifacts, this is dayz thingy duno how to fix this one.
- Resting in a tent, I’m aware of this one and will have a look at it at some point.
- Cheytac ammo, yea I’ve noticed that and well have a look into it shortly.
- KSVK scope has a targeting "reticle" over players in Veteran, haven’t heard or tested this, need to check this.
- Bodies insta-disappear when removing clothing, allready been fixed and will be update in next version.
- Dead players on Skallitsy Bridge, not sure if threes a way around this issue due to how bridge is constructed as they might fall trough at times. Vehicles doing it on server restart can’t be fixed.
- Reported that some vehicles haven’t heard about this yet, keep me informed and il look into it.
- Is the FARP, no rearming, you can refuel at the tanks that’s about it. Rearming would simply be to powerful in terms of the vehicles we are using in overwatch.
- Vehicle Ammo doesn't seem to spawn, this is by design as you might have noticed I’ve even limited the ammo Armored SUV, GPK and UH1Y gets on server restarts. This is to try to limit their impact on the game somewhat, I like having them there but I don’t want them to be to powerful.

Also I see artifacts when using the RSASS and the XM2010, I guess they are artifacts, basically it looks like my player has crazy long appendages for arms that are swept off to the left of his torso..

Hello,

I do not know if it come from a beug, but on my server I have some buildings that do not loot. Even after several passages within the loot is null.

Back