Phoenix admintools and battleye (HFB Chernaurus 1.8.0.3)

DiggerNick

Hey guys. Just rented a server from HFB, this is my first time doing this and I'm learning as I go. After much trial and error I managed to get quite a few mods running. I managed to get admintools installed and get the tools menu to appear. However any time I try using a script battleye goes crazy and kicks me continuously. I tried editing my scripts.txt but I'm admittedly a noob and not too sure what I'm doing. I followed the README and the post on the Wiki about battleye exceptions but honestly i just dont get it. I tried using other peoples version of scripts.txt but half the time I couldn't join my server and when I could it would take 10x longer than usual. Not looking to abuse these tools but the ESP/tele, spectate, and invisible skin tools would be extremely useful to catch hackers. If anybody could get this running on my server without battleye kicking me I'd be willing to make a small donation, I'm pulling my hair out here. I could probably skype and or upload my mission file or scripts.txt and scripts.log if it's necessary. Thanks I appreciate it

Back