Player Scroll Menu (Tutorial + Pictures)

Should be easy enough to make it player restricted. Just find the file that shows the menu, tab everything over once, and then place :
Code:
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["XXXXXXX"]) then {
at the top, then at the bottom add another }; to end it. Of course to add more than one it would look like:
Code:
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["XXXXXXX","XXXXXXX","XXXXXXX"]) then {

lol?

Could you share your code with us?

What exactly is Csm_JoshO intended for? As in, what should it be replaced with? Was hoping to make "Apply Bandage" and "Inject Morphine" scroll-wheel options but when I attempted to do so it caused the server to brick.
Code:
//Custom Scroll menu By Josho
pathtosayactions = "csm\Actions\";
pathtotoggle = "csm\Debug\";
pathtomisc = "csm\Misc\";
EXECscript1 = 'player execVM "'+pathtosayactions+'%1"';
EXECscript2 = 'player execVM "'+pathtotoggle+'%1"';
EXECscript3 = 'player execVM "'+pathtomisc+'%1"';
csm_josh0 =
[
    ["",true],
        ["Player Actions", [2], "#USER:actionsmenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
        ["Toggle Actions", [3], "#USER:toggle", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
        ["", [-1], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],
    ["Exit", [13], "", -3, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"]
];
actionsmenu =
[
    ["",true],
        ["Inject Morphine", [3],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript3,"morphine.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Apply Bandage", [3],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript3,"bandage.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
];
toggle =
[
    ["",true],
        ["Show Debug Monitor", [3],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript3,"custom_monitor.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
    ["Hide Debug Monitor", [13], "", -3, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"]
];
showCommandingMenu "#USER:csm_josh0";

Is there any way to make it so it's UID excluded? I have a small server I only play on with friends and I used this to give them the ability to spawn a few different vehicles. However, I use BluePhoenix's Admin Tools and don't want this second menu that's useless and in the way so I'd like to tell it to count me out of the script.

Is there any way to make it so it's UID excluded? I have a small server I only play on with friends and I used this to give them the ability to spawn a few different vehicles. However, I use BluePhoenix's Admin Tools and don't want this second menu that's useless and in the way so I'd like to tell it to count me out of the script.

Why don't you just merge both files? Have one UID (phoenixs tools) for you, then when those are done listing, use the } else { and have the other menus listed underneath that. That way if your UID is listed you get phoenixs tool, if you aren't you get these

@ Matt L

Anytime i use the if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["XXXXXXX"]) then { with my UID in it ,it makes things disappear for me, what do you think the problem is?

@ Matt L

Anytime i use the if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["XXXXXXX"]) then { with my UID in it ,it makes things disappear for me, what do you think the problem is?
If it spawns them, then deletes them, it's probably in your fsm's somewhere and they think you are hacking therefore vehicle deletion

@ Matt L.
No I mean I put this code in the menu with my I'd and the scroll menu never comes up ,if it doesn't have this then the scroll option comes up fine.

Last edited:
@ Matt L.
No I mean I put this code in the menu with my I'd and the scroll menu never comes up ,if it doesn't have this then the scroll option comes up fine.
post all of the code you are using for the file that you are trying to restrict with your uid

1. if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["XXXXXXX"]) then {
  2. //Custom Scroll menu By Josho
  3. pathtosayactions = "csm\Actions\";
    csm_josh0 =
    [
    ["",true],
    ["Player Actions", [2], "#USER:actionsmenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
    ];
    actionsmenu =
    [
    ["",true],
    ["Inject Morphine", [3], "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript3,"morphine.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
    ["Apply Bandage", [3], "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript3,"bandage.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
    ];
    toggle =
    [
    ["",true],
    ["Show Debug Monitor", [3], "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript3,"custom_monitor.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
    ];
  4. Not sure why it's putting the numbers 1,2,3,4 - that's obviously not in the code.

2. //Custom Scroll menu By Josho
  3. pathtosayactions = "csm\Actions\";
    csm_josh0 =
    [
    ["",true],
    ];
    actionsmenu =
    [
    ["",true],
    ["Inject Morphine", [3], "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript3,"morphine.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
    ["Apply Bandage", [3], "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript3,"bandage.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
    ];
    toggle =
    [
    ["",true],
    ["Show Debug Monitor", [3], "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript3,"custom_monitor.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
    ];
  4. Not sure why it's putting the numbers 1,2,3,4 - that's obviously not in the code.
You are defining your UID to replace the X's right...?

Back