Player sync question

Audio Rejectz

Hi :D
Is it possible to replace specific weapons around player on player sync? As this happens often, i thought it may be possible to eliminate weapons like the AS50 and so on by doing this

If so how would i go about it please

Would it not be easier to replace the as50 in the database & change up the heli code instead ?

Theres also code on tungle forums which basicly intercepts the spawning code, where u can replace 1 item with another. Allowing u to change up the normal spawning of loot....

Besides that might, might be work grabbing an fsm editor, u could look @ server_cleanup.fsm to run your check aswell if u wanted....
Or u could look @ pkg/bliss/compile/server_updateObject.sqf code in bliss (note i assume its similar with other server solutions)

Yeah i have seen the post on tunngle, though that is not the option i currently wanted. The reason i wanted to do it via player sync is i could not only do it for weapons around the player, but in there inventory to. Meaning it wont be possible to hold a hacked in weapon or a weapon we dont want on the server.

Im still very new to all this but im trying to learn what i can, and though i dont know how to do this. From my understanding of the game, im presuming it should be possible

Back