Players getting kicked for Instance_11_Chernarus

Polenar

Anyone know how to fix this ? Just finished setting up a new server on a VPN dedicated and alot of new players are trying to join and getting kicked for this

They are getting kicked for your missoin file?
What is the exact message and is it a Battleye script restriction kick or a server message?
Are they kicked before ever joining or at random times?

Well those of us that were testing the server have no problem connecting to it. But new players that try to join the server get this error.

Okay, but you still didn't answer what is it, a battleye script restriction or a kick from your antihack or just a failure to load the game. Since those who test it dont get an issue, but new players do, I am guessing your group is listed as admins on your antihack?

Batteye Script restrictions? They are getting a message that ssys Battleye Script restriction # 0 (or whatever)?
Then you look in the file it tells you (createvehicle.txt, scripts.txt setpos.txt etc) and go to the line it says + 2
So if it says line 12, then look on line 14. (someone correct me if i am wrong). I am going to tell you how I solved all these problems 2 years ago. I went into my Battleye folder and deleted every .txt file to disable the script restrictions. The ratio of players to hackers being kicked by those Battleye scripts is about 50,000 to 1 . IMHO that is not a worth the effort.

Disable your anti-hack if you have it and see if players can join. If thats it then you need to add an exception to your antihack

Last edited:
Thank you for your replies. But it just say they get kicked for instance_11_chernarus. As soon as they delete their parameters (if they have any) in the dayz commander they can join the server with no problem.

Ah, parameters. So they are loading an extra set of files for some reason. So your server has a fit because they have more files loaded than they are supposed to. Whatever mod you are using is what they are supposed to use.
apparently then you know the fix. Why are they adding a mod in the parameters.

FYI: getting details here to help you is like asking the pope to give up choir boys.

Yes it's just a strange problem because it didn't happen on the previous server. Here it's reaccuring with everyone who has parameters for some reason.

So the question is Why do they have parameters set? What mod are you running, epoch? Or are you running something else and they are loading epoch in the parameters? Instance_11_chernarus is an epoch mission file. You want to fix it, on your server config.cfg change verifySignatures = 0; and that should make it so your server doesn't care what files they have loaded.

Back