Players information is not saving after log out or restart

HospitalChair

As the title suggests, any time a player logs off then back in or the server restarts, all information is reset to the default loadout. All acquired gear, humanity, everything is set back to default. Any help on how to fix this would be appreciated. Standard dayz chernarus 1.8.0.3

Last edited:
Is the information saving to the database?

I'm assuming it's not. If so, I'd also check to see if vehicles and their contents are saving.

If that's the case, either you've done some custom editing that has messed it up, or your HiveExt.ini is messed up.

Basically what happens, is that if someone dies, they will receive the custom loadout i've made for the server. If they abort out and log back in, or the server restarts, they will spawn with the normal dayz loadout so practically nothing. Tents are saving but no gear or information is being saved on the characters.

OK, update. I've done a new install and am reinstalling my scripts one at a time testing them out to make sure they arent breaking the player sync. So far ive installed a custom mission file with vehicles, buildings, weapon crates, auto refuel, self bloodbag and all looks good so far. Now to add towing and heli lift which there is an issue with that script being able to heli lift weapon crates that i need to find a way to remove.

The only thing that would be messing up the player information saving would be your custom loadouts, or edits to server_playerLogin.sqf, server_playerSetup.sqf, and similar things that modify the files that read and write information to the database about the player (unless its a script erroring out everything which would be in the RPT)

If you did a custom loadout I assume the code was in server_playerLogin.sqf.

Back