Possible Nuke script / fallout like experience on server?

Okay so i added the stuff to the AH and now i put the adminnuke.sqf in the init folder and when im ingame nothing happeneds when i click on spawn nuke

Last edited:
Yeah when I spawn it in no one but me sees the smoke or the explosion. I'm also the only one who takes damage and gets knocked out. Other players see the aftermath effects such as the wind and ash but that's pretty much it.

Every player says they "feel" the shake and see all the color effects like the ash and stuff but it doesnt hurt anyone and only half the players see the actual mushroom cloud

@LTGNick, howd you get it to work? I cannot seem to do it on my server. Using the latest infiSTAR version, the option just does not come up on my menu. Do you have to create an sqf like you mentioned in a post above and place it in the init or am I missing something completely.

IMO you all are just making headaches for yourself trying to put this in an antihack. If you set it up like the heli crashes it works just fine across the board, if you want it on a stick just add in an action per player UID in your selfactions.sqf. I do this same thing in arma 3 and arma 2.

Back