Private Hive Tools [PHP]

Feature request: Ability to choose location, i.e Devils Castle , Stary , etc.. Rather than just other players. Sometimes my admins need to get to devils castle quick and stop bandits from looting the community base. At the moment this can only be done via the database, which is tedious ;)

Thanks for sharing your hard work by the way.

Your user is the issue, connect to the db and make sure the user is set to % not localhost, that will allow it to connect Access denied for user '-----'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

Just tried setting this up, after getting suspended from multiple web host for "breach of service" i finally got it working to give me this error, just wondering how i would go about changing the user, is this in the MySQL workbench? i have only ever used 127.0.0.1 or localhost.

Feature request: Ability to choose location, i.e Devils Castle , Stary , etc.. Rather than just other players. Sometimes my admins need to get to devils castle quick and stop bandits from looting the community base. At the moment this can only be done via the database, which is tedious ;)

Thanks for sharing your hard work by the way.

#UPDATE

*ADDED fast travel option (currently for chernarus only)

#UPDATE

*ADDED fast travel option (currently for chernarus only)
Nightmare I have a php script that'll convert dayzdb coordinates to worldspace ones on Chernarus, not sure if I'm allowed to share it with you yet have asked authors permission. If I can't it's not too hard to google the correct calculation for it though :)

latitude = dayzdb x * 100
longitude = (-dayzdb y + 153) * 100

Nightmare I have a php script that'll convert dayzdb coordinates to worldspace ones on Chernarus, not sure if I'm allowed to share it with you yet have asked authors permission. If I can't it's not too hard to google the correct calculation for it though :)

latitude = dayzdb x * 100
longitude = (-dayzdb y + 153) * 100

thank you for your interest and help , i will look what i can do to add some new stuff like this, if i have free time...

i have this problem

Warning: mysqli::query(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /var/customers/webs/xxxxxxx/map/include/maps.php on line 141 Warning: mysqli::query(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /var/customers/webs/xxxxxxx/map/include/maps.php on line 142 Warning: mysqli_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, null given in /var/customers/webs/xxxxxxxx/map/include/maps.php on line 143

Aah, yesterday the download link led to hivetools_lite.zip which didn't have the reality schema (it had: Object_DATA, Player_DATA, object_spawns etc.). Now it downloads the reality version "hivetools_reality.zip".

I am trying to set this up i have got it working but i keep getting this on every page

Code:
Warning: mysqli_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in

Does any one know y ? also been trying to set up bliss admin and it does the same thing.

It only has Chernarus map included right now.

I just tried to add a Namalsk map saving it as 8.png, and it appears that the page opens with no message of missing map, but the map isn't showing.

Back