Private Hive Tools [PHP]

This looks fantastic again Nightmare, great work. I'm renting a server (not dedi box) from a DayZ hosting company and have access to FTP / SQL DB / RCON but am getting "# WRONG HIVE SCHEMA! #" when connecting through my browser using WAMP. Any help would be greatly appriciated, although I'm pretty sure I'm overlooking something simple.

This looks fantastic again Nightmare, great work. I'm renting a server (not dedi box) from a DayZ hosting company and have access to FTP / SQL DB / RCON but am getting "# WRONG HIVE SCHEMA! #" when connecting through my browser using WAMP. Any help would be greatly appriciated, although I'm pretty sure I'm overlooking something simple.

connect to your sql server where you have installed the tool and have a look in the "tool_settings" table on "key" => "HIVE_VERSION" and change in "value" what you need to "epoch,reality,lite,original"

Hello,
when I click on "object spawn" a vehicle Spawne me, this is created anywhere on the map.
Even if I change my coordinates in "Survivor Editor" on the vehicle, this is not assumed. What could go wrong?

Hallo,

wenn ich auf „object Spawn“ mir ein Fahrzeug Spawne, wird dieses irgendwo auf der Karte erstellt.

Auch wenn ich meine Koordinaten unter „Survivor Editor“ auf die des Fahrzeugs ändere, wird dieses nicht übernommen. Was könnte ich falsch machen?
greetings
Zeiss

PrivateHiveTools (v1.0.1)
DayZ-Private-Server-2.4.3(1.7.7)

Hello,
when I click on "object spawn" a vehicle Spawne me, this is created anywhere on the map.
Even if I change my coordinates in "Survivor Editor" on the vehicle, this is not assumed. What could go wrong?

Hallo,

wenn ich auf „object Spawn“ mir ein Fahrzeug Spawne, wird dieses irgendwo auf der Karte erstellt.

Auch wenn ich meine Koordinaten unter „Survivor Editor“ auf die des Fahrzeugs ändere, wird dieses nicht übernommen. Was könnte ich falsch machen?
greetings
Zeiss

PrivateHiveTools (v1.0.1)
DayZ-Private-Server-2.4.3(1.7.7)

maybe a issue by wrong instance id...

I've run only one instance, the weird, the vehicle is created, just stop somewhere else.
The inventory, refuel, repair it, not only the position.

Ich habe nur eine Instanz laufen, komisch das das Fahrzeug erstellt wird, nur halt woanders.
Das Inventar, tanken, Reparatur geht, nur die Position nicht
hivemind
Tables
tool_settings
schema.png

server.cfg
// MISSIONS CYCLE (see below)
class Missions
{
class DayZ
{
template = dayz_1.Chernarus;
difficulty = "Regular";
};

};

I've run only one instance, the weird, the vehicle is created, just stop somewhere else.
The inventory, refuel, repair it, not only the position.

Ich habe nur eine Instanz laufen, komisch das das Fahrzeug erstellt wird, nur halt woanders.
Das Inventar, tanken, Reparatur geht, nur die Position nicht
hivemind
Tables
tool_settings
schema.png

server.cfg
// MISSIONS CYCLE (see below)
class Missions
{
class DayZ
{
template = dayz_1.Chernarus;
difficulty = "Regular";
};

};

hmm... i have no idea? i have tested it and it working correct on my box .

I haven't checked this out since the first release. It looks amazing now.

I would say the only thing its missing is one of those right clicking a map and spawning a vehicle tools'. :)

connect to your sql server where you have installed the tool and have a look in the "tool_settings" table on "key" => "HIVE_VERSION" and change in "value" what you need to "epoch,reality,lite,original"

I feel pretty silly after realizing I didn't enter into the setup.php (I was basically trying to run it without any configuration info from DB or RCON). I have noticed though while testing that whenever I fast travel or heal survivor after pressing "save" all entries for gear and anything in the backpack gets removed. It seems that it's creating "\" in the inventory of the survivor. I'm running an Epoch server if it's any help, and it really doesn't affect me much as I'm just using the tool to track stats and get a general overview of players inventory. Just thought you may be interested. I've included an example below. Cheers!

Code:
[[\"ItemFlashlight\",\"LeeEnfield\",\"ItemKnife\"],[\"ItemPainkiller\",\"10x_303\",\"10x_303\",\"ItemBandage\",\"ItemBandage\",\"SmokeShellGreen\",\"SmokeShellGreen\",\"SmokeShellGreen\",\"SmokeShellRed\"]]

Code:
["DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1",[[],[]],[[\"ItemBandage\",\"30Rnd_762x39_AK47\"],[1,2]]]

I feel pretty silly after realizing I didn't enter into the setup.php (I was basically trying to run it without any configuration info from DB or RCON). I have noticed though while testing that whenever I fast travel or heal survivor after pressing "save" all entries for gear and anything in the backpack gets removed. It seems that it's creating "\" in the inventory of the survivor. I'm running an Epoch server if it's any help, and it really doesn't affect me much as I'm just using the tool to track stats and get a general overview of players inventory. Just thought you may be interested. I've included an example below. Cheers!

Code:
[[\"ItemFlashlight\",\"LeeEnfield\",\"ItemKnife\"],[\"ItemPainkiller\",\"10x_303\",\"10x_303\",\"ItemBandage\",\"ItemBandage\",\"SmokeShellGreen\",\"SmokeShellGreen\",\"SmokeShellGreen\",\"SmokeShellRed\"]]

Code:
["DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1",[[],[]],[[\"ItemBandage\",\"30Rnd_762x39_AK47\"],[1,2]]]

hi,

please check your "php.ini" settings file if:
{
magic_quotes_gpc =On;
magic_quotes_runtime =On;
magic_quotes_sybase =On;
}
then set all to "Off" and restart your apache/xampp/lamp ...

I haven't checked this out since the first release. It looks amazing now.

I would say the only thing its missing is one of those right clicking a map and spawning a vehicle tools'. :)

yep this would be nice but to many maps out there and i'm not a php/javascript superGuru :p

i will have a look in this how it works... :)

Nightmare...weißt du was du bist? Du bist genial!
Unglaublich!!!

Your awesome, mate. Thx for this great tool again.

I have a problem, my SQL host is too long for me to input into the installation, any way i can edit a file to extent it?

Whenever I give myself or others anything thats not in DayZ itself, it either doesnt spawn in or doesnt appear(skins), what can I do to fix this? If anything.

Im getting a

no connection to DB or not enough RIGHTS.

I have tried everything, the server and everything else connects to the database just fine, but I can't get this to connect.

Edit: Ok, so the database connection seems to be working, but rcon does not. any ideas? the password and stuff is all correct

Hey, these server tools look awesome, but i am a bit new to all this php stuff and i can only run simple files through xampp that are in that directory, so i really dont know where to start with this installation! Please can someone give me a step by step guide! Much appreciated, thanks :)

Back