Private Hive Tools [PHP]

First, you need an HTTP server such as Apache or NGINX.

Second, you'll need PHP (presumably for Windows, unless you're trying to do all of this on Linux). I recommend the "Thread Safe" version.

Next, you need to follow a guide for setting up your HTTP server with PHP support. Each HTTP server is different. My personal preference is for using PHP via FastCGI with NGINX, which is as simple as properly configuring NGINX and launching php-cli.exe from your PHP installation with the correct parameters. There is information about doing that on Windows at this link.

Hello,

i have a Problem with this. If i get on Survivor Editor or other for Survivor i become this:
PLAYER UID: "127965574" DOES NOT EXIST IN "Character/Survivor Table"

Bug this Player UID exist!

Got these to run in WAMP, however Im having a couple of issues. RCON doesnt seem to be working, pass is def right because I can log into the ingame Admin just fine. I have to restart the server from ingame.

2nd, Im using the version that allavett posted a how to on, I cannot get 1.01 (from the main post) to work, I get #WRONG HIVE SCEMA# when I goto it.

This is with v0.8 works fine, excpect for the RCON....

What do I use for

####HEAD ADMIN LOGIN DETAILS#####
$HEADADMIN_NAME="";
$HEADADMIN_PASS="";

in the config.php for version 1.01?
This isnt in the config for v0.8.....

Amazing tool!

I had to use the version posted by allavett tho, but I was then able to use the 1.01 version. Any chance of getting the RCon to work? Keep up the good work!

The database works except the info board doesn't work and compared to the demo version mine seems awfully slow, any ideas?

Oops I had my instance ID as 17 instead of 11. Doh!

Any chance of an update for Epoch 1.0.1.4.. alot has changed!

How di you get the 1.01 version to work?

Sorry for the long delay. I've been away from internet connections.

I used the 0.8 version that another user recommended to use with WAMP first. That created all the tables in the database. Then, I simply installed the 1.0.1 without testing for a connection and voilá (I used the regular user on the DB, I never had to use the root user, FYI).

Sorry for the long delay. I've been away from internet connections.

I used the 0.8 version that another user recommended to use with WAMP first. That created all the tables in the database. Then, I simply installed the 1.0.1 without testing for a connection and voilá (I used the regular user on the DB, I never had to use the root user, FYI).

Thanks for the response. Just glad to know it does work at least heh.
Hmm, Ive been using the 0.8v for awhile, but everytime i try the 1.01v I get "# WRONG HIVE SCEMA!# and nothing else. How do you have you config.php setup for the 1.01v?

heres mine:
Code:
        ########### HIVE DB  #################################
$DZ_INSTANCE = '1';              // INSTANCE ID
$DZ_HOST    = 'localhost';      // DATABASE HOST/IP
$DZ_PASS    = 'dayz';          // DB PASS
$DZ_PORT    = '3306';          // DB PORT
$DZ_USER    = 'dayz';          // DB USER
$DZ_DB      = 'hivemind';      // DB NAME

######################################################
                ########################################
                ####### HEAD ADMIN LOGIN DETAILS #######
                $HEADADMIN_NAME    = "";
                $HEADADMIN_PASS    = "";
                ########################################

All of that is the same as the config for the 0.8v. OF which I never did get Rcon to work on either...

You have to go to /install.php and use that tool. I did that anyway :p. And you MUST input a headadmin username and password

You have to go to /install.php and use that tool. I did that anyway :p. And you MUST input a headadmin username and password

Wow... that was sooo easy lol.... Shoulda known that...

Seems to be working now....Thankyou! Much appreciated !!!

No problem. Yeah, the lack of a map is a bummer. Does anyone know of a map that has a login system (Or a way of adding DayZ Mapper to the tools?)?

You mean dayz Control Center, as in www.dayzcc.tk ? I tried that server package for awhile, but it was noticeably slower in loot spawning as well as zombie spawning. At least for me and my friends. I loved the setup but this package, Pwnozors, was MUCH faster.

Yup, that one.
I know, but with pwnoz0r's you loose a lot of flexibility about the DB, you have to tweak like 5 different places in order to simplify stuff and whatnot. Oh well :p

Yup, that one.
I know, but with pwnoz0r's you loose a lot of flexibility about the DB, you have to tweak like 5 different places in order to simplify stuff and whatnot. Oh well :p

Have you had any issues with slowness? I was running just 4 people including me on the server and it worked well, but like I said before, it was rather slow in detecting zombie hits, loot and vehicle spawn.

Back