Problems Installing

Ok, so completed the install steps, all seems to have worked. Ran restarter.exe, server appears to have launched but I cannot connect to it & it doesn't show up in DayZ Commander.

Any ideas?

DayZ commander is a completely different issue, as far as you connecting to it, have you verified that your firewall is open and passing data to it?

Right I appear to have another problem. The server shows up on the dayz server list, I can connect but after starting the mission it appears to crash.

Is there a log file I can find which might include information as to what went wrong?

Right I appear to have another problem. The server shows up on the dayz server list, I can connect but after starting the mission it appears to crash.

Is there a log file I can find which might include information as to what went wrong?

Hive.log file should provide everything you need, you will need to enable this though in your hive.ini file. Look in the latest version on github and I have the settings enabled. If you updated to the latest version you may not be on the proper schema, which is .037, look in your migration_scema_version table to identify the proper version for Reality.

Interesting, re-installed Reality using the latest version.

I can now connect to the server but it just loads me into the debug zone.

Dayz commander is also displaying the version as 1.7.4.4

Despite me updating dayz several times o_O

Interesting, re-installed Reality using the latest version.

I can now connect to the server but it just loads me into the debug zone.

Dayz commander is also displaying the version as 1.7.4.4

Despite me updating dayz several times o_O
Dayz Commander uses your config.cfg file to identify the server version.

get the latest dll from the repository, a mistake was made in the last patch that was just corrected.

This hasn't helped.

I am receiving the following when I join:

Registration Failed: SSL Connect Error (SSL Connect Error)

I had a friend try and connect, he is experiencing the same problem.

Is it possible that there is a permissions problem with writing to the database?

This needs to be added to your hive.ini

[Logger]
;Possible values: trace, debug, information, notice, warning, error, critical, fatal, none
;They are sorted by importance (low to high), with trace being the most verbose, and none would turn off logging
;This controls both the file output level, and the console output level
Level = notice

;Uncomment this option to override the logging level for the console only
;The specified level can only be higher than the global one, setting lower values will have no effect
;So for example, if you want to have information-level logs in your file, but only warning-level and higher in your console
;You would uncomment this option and set it to warning
;Leaving it commented out means there's no special level for the console, so it will just use the global one
ConsoleLevel = notice

;By default, the HiveExt console log output will go to the Arma2 server window, with colour highlighing by importance
;If you want to use the old style, separate windows console window for the HiveExt log output, set this option to true
SeparateConsole = true

Back