Problems with Dart

SchwEde

OpenDayZ Rockstar!
Hey,

i dont know why but since some days Dart isnt working right in my PC anymore.
The main problem is, its not auto-refreshing anymore and dont show the flags of the countries from the players :confused:
I've already tried to redownload it a few times but with no resulst. A friend of mine has no problems with it on the same Server.

Thank you and Cheers

Hey,

i dont know why but since some days Dart isnt working right in my PC anymore.
The main problem is, its not auto-refreshing anymore and dont show the flags of the countries from the players :confused:
I've already tried to redownload it a few times but with no resulst. A friend of mine has no problems with it on the same Server.

Thank you and Cheers
Yes, DaRT is known to have issues like this, I infact have an issue of it randomly disconnecting. One time I had a player ADMIT he was hacking and since DaRT and the developers are slower than the DayZ Standalone team themselves and probably have 0 clue how to fix that error, I managed to NOT get proof of his chat, but I did get the logs, but I'm quite organized so I prefer both! Regardless, it's stupid how this tool breaks so easily. I don't have an explanation for a fix, the flags don't matter, and auto-refreshing isn't really needed. So, it's nothing big like mine... Atleast BERCon works better. BS

Back