Problems with dayz_server.pbo

irbis5631

Hello! I have a problem with my dayz_server.pbo. After I edit a dayz_server.pbo (new skins, anti-cheat, or whatever), then when loading mission, I get this error: [Error] Error fetching created character for playerId (here player id). In what could be the reason? I do everything on the instructions and the utmost care.

Retrieving player IDs is usually not done by Dayz_Sever first.

I would check that the instance is set up correctly in the database. Try it with a non-edited dayz_server.pbo, does it work or are you still getting the issue?

I have only one instance number 1 and I do not change it. In fact of the matter is that not modified dayz_server.pbo works fine and does not cause any problems.

Now I've done this:

1) Just unpacked and packed dayz_server.pbo with cpbo - does not work and gives the same error.
2) Unpacked with cpbo and packed with BinPbo - there is no error, but after read mission writes "Something went wrong,disconnect and try again!"

Try using pbo manager.

Instead of unpacking, just paste and overwrite the files in the Dayz_Server. Packing the dayz_server & Dayz_code can have a few problems. Usually the issue is cannot find z/dayz_server/addons or some such as the prefixing ususally gets lost in the pack/unpack. You issues sounds different so I'm not sure if that's your problem at all though!!!

You said there was no error, was there no error in the .rpt and/or chat?

Back