Public Variable Restriction #0

ThreePlus

I recently switched to DayzPriv and since day 1 I've had nothing but problems.

Recently the lastest one is getting kicked for Public Variable Restriction #0 when trying to use the custom admin tools they offer.

The logs for anyone that needs them
30.09.2013 17:52:41: Three Plus (98.219.198.137:2364) GUID - #0 "RandomVariable_filluLog_arr" = ["Three Plus","120312198","812894"]
30.09.2013 18:01:40: Three Plus (98.219.198.137:2364) GUID - #0 "RandomVariable_filluLog_arr" = ["Three Plus","120312198","027133"]
30.09.2013 18:07:06: Three Plus (98.219.198.137:2364) GUID - #0 "RandomVariable_dayzSetFuel" = [<NULL-object>,1]

I tried messaging them but there so called 24/7 Support is a lie.

Any idea how to fix this, I would like to get the sever up and running but I feel like I've wasted money on them and should have stayed with DayZ.st

Honestly at this point I'm going to.
Ya that is what i was told by the antihack person himself, you can also delete scripts.txt while you are at it incase you have any custom scripts. I am also here to help you if you need any scripts added to your server!

That is the lazy way to do it. Hangender and infi will tell you to do that because they don't want to make custom BE filters for every update and mod. They just want you to get it working fast so you don't bother them. Antihax does not block everything. You need good BE filters too.

OP just add this exception to the first line of publicvariable.txt:
!"RandomVariable_"

For the blur version you need to add these three exceptions:
!"PVAHR_" !="PVAH_AdminRequest" !="PVAH_WriteLogRequest"

Ya that is what i was told by the antihack person himself, you can also delete scripts.txt while you are at it incase you have any custom scripts. I am also here to help you if you need any scripts added to your server!

They both worked, Thank you guys

Now I just need to find out why it wont let me set a Rcon Password and How to properly set up Reality Inventory manager and I'm set.

Do you have a FTP like filezilla to edit your battleye script restrictions. If not go download FTP and look up how to connect to your server with it, then go and edit your files by going into the battleye folder and opening up PublicVarRestiction. Make sure you also have notepad ++ as you can see everything way better. Then just change like 2 from 5 = blablabla to 1 = blablabla (Note the Blablabla is just whatever is there)

Actually its better not to change the 5 to a 1, you need to add what is causing the kick with a !"blabla", otherwise you are simply allowing a hack bypass on your server

Actually its better not to change the 5 to a 1, you need to add what is causing the kick with a !"blabla", otherwise you are simply allowing a hack bypass on your server
Well you could go look at what the thing is in the logs that is making him get kicked. Just check the Logs for PublicVar #0 the !(whatever it says) and past that into line 2 on your publicvar. I am not very good at explaining things, if you need help msg me your teamspeak or something.

Back