Pwn0zor Private Hive 1.8.0.2 ?

$toney

When will the update for 1.8.0.2 be released? Everything is broken on the 1.8.0.1 I can't get any of the vehicle spawns and stuff to work properly since it changed to 1.8.0.1. Hopefully 1.8.0.2 fixes the problem. :)

No it's not. The only thing updated on the github was the server.cfg file and all he changed in that was the server name from 1.8.0.1 to 1.8.0.2 - We're still waiting for the update. :)

just download the 1.8.0.2 server patch from dayzmod.com and copy dayz_server.pbo over the 1.8.0.1 ones and your done with upgrade

Do I need to update the battleye filters aswell yeah? - Also will I loose my database stuff? Thanks for thelp sharkking! :)

I've updated just the pbo filed and battleye filters and when we all join server now it sais incorrect dayz version? It's not working mate. What am I missing? What did you do exactly mate? :)

Ok I copied the @Hive and @DayZ onto my server files and updated battleye filters from dayzmod forum the 1.8.0.1 ones because there is no 1.8.0.2 ones. That correct ?

Back