Question, how to increase range of auto refuel....?

DangerRuss

OpenDayZ Rockstar!
I have auto refuel on my server and I was interested in increasing the range of it so that I could refuel planes without having to tow them up to one with a car. I was looking at this line here
Code:
_isNearFeed = count ((position _currentVehicle) nearObjects ["Land_A_FuelStation_Feed", 10]) > 0;
and was wondering if I change the number 10 to something higher, would that increase the range? If this isn't possible, I could always just add some lone fuel pumps to the airfields without a canopy. Thanks

I dont have this in my server yet, I still have an issue that not all of my mods are loading and i fear no one will respond to my post as a lot of basic help questions on this forum are being ignored. so things i can answer, i try and help.

honestly I haven't tried it, I instead just put a few lone fuel pumps near the runways, so you can taxi your airplane over to it and refuel. I hesitate to make changes when Im not sure of the outcome because my server is quite popular and people get upset so very easily if something goes wrong.

Back