Reality and 1.7.5.1

Lovely fsm merging at its finest, are you mering it with ay of the other pkg's that have fsm's in them? Its making the merge occur weird. I will try to address that in this up coing patch.
I'm using all the packages available.

Everything is going well on my side, except, I have an M107 similar to what is shown in this vid...

Its like a target finder thing.......

Lovely fsm merging at its finest, are you mering it with ay of the other pkg's that have fsm's in them? Its making the merge occur weird. I will try to address that in this up coing patch.
I also have the same problem and made a thread last night about it here > http://opendayz.net/index.php?threads/member-already-defined-error.7836/
I'm trying a clean install, the only folder that gets merged is the keys, 1 keys directory comes from dayz 1.7.5.1 when i copy the @dayz and keys directory to my arma folder, after that i get the 2nd keys directory from running build.pl and copy the files & folders from /deploy in to my arma folder.

I tried grabbing new Reality files but noticed that 'Build' is missing from the control_panel.cmd options, It changed after you added Celle support

I'm using all the packages available.
Checkout the new builder, we did some testing and found that the packages need to be in alphabetical order when added to the --with statement. Otherwise it duplicates or removes multiple sections. I did a merge last night with multiple files and it worked every time following this principal.

I also have the same problem and made a thread last night about it here > http://opendayz.net/index.php?threads/member-already-defined-error.7836/
I'm trying a clean install, the only folder that gets merged is the keys, 1 keys directory comes from dayz 1.7.5.1 when i copy the @dayz and keys directory to my arma folder, after that i get the 2nd keys directory from running build.pl and copy the files & folders from /deploy in to my arma folder.

I tried grabbing new Reality files but noticed that 'Build' is missing from the control_panel.cmd options, It changed after you added Celle support

Build is now selected after you go through the 3rd menu and select the packages you want to add. Try building with the latest, read the above post on why.

Build is now selected after you go through the 3rd menu and select the packages you want to add. Try building with the latest, read the above post on why.
I see build now :) I was following the readme file https://github.com/thevisad/DayZ-Private-master
The steps in the guide are not the same as the steps on the control_panel.cmd, If you follow the control panel steps i get build, but the readme just shows 'Begin by doing set up perl' then do build, the control panel asks for database info in step 2 before build is available.

Might be worth editing the readme ? Thank you for your assistance though :) I am very grateful for the time and effort you put into this.

*EDIT*
Still isn't working, I've ran build and once done i no longer get a deploy directory, I've tried with and without any of the build options but Lingor will not install

I noticed you have changed a few files on github, so i tried again and this time with success :) Hurrah
Now i just have 1 snag, when i spawn vehicles using the control_panel.cmd it shows the instance name as dayz_1.chernarus .... but i'm running Lingor 2.0 :confused:
My server runs and it's Lingor that's running but i can't spawn vehicles, My instance is correct as 1 (I'm only running 1 map) and the control_panel.cmd isn't showing errors but the vehicle count in the database isn't going up after attempting to spawn

Any ideas what i can do to fix this ?

*EDIT*
Tried running the perl vehicle spawn script and that also shows INFO: Instance name dayz_1.chernarus

Bump :)
Anyone know how i can change my setup so it knows i'm using Lingor and not Chernaurs ?

I don't mind doing the setup again but i don't know where it went wrong, The server runs Lingor and my Config shows Lingor, but vehicle spawns show Chernarus

Bump :)
Anyone know how i can change my setup so it knows i'm using Lingor and not Chernaurs ?

I don't mind doing the setup again but i don't know where it went wrong, The server runs Lingor and my Config shows Lingor, but vehicle spawns show Chernarus

Dunno if thevisad changed this, but in Bliss you had to set the world ID in the DB for the server to spawn vehicles correctly. Believe lingor was world #2.
You also had the option to use the db_utility.pl for this action, just use the --help parameters.
But like i said, dunno if it has been changed after the Reality fork.

I have seen Instance in the DB tables and found that the new Lingor 2.0 is world #14, If i change that and then run the vehicle spawn function in the control_panel.cmd it shows Lingor but still won't spawn any vehicles.

Have you tried updating the world_id in world_vehicle with the new id ? Assuming you have vehicles in the table set to #2 and you want them to be #14:

Code:
UPDATE world_vehicle SET world_id=14 WHERE world_id=2

Also both worlds need to be the same map / layout. I made the mistake of updating all in world_vehicle to #1, I have lots of vehicles in Chernarus, a hell of a lot, but some appear in houses and all sorts :)

I have seen Instance in the DB tables and found that the new Lingor 2.0 is world #14, If i change that and then run the vehicle spawn function in the control_panel.cmd it shows Lingor but still won't spawn any vehicles.

In my Reality, Lingor is still world #2.
He hasn't changed any of that table.

Updating has changed the world id of the vehicles, Thank you Axeman :)
But as you mention the spawn points might be using Chernarus and not Lingor spawns, i don't mind dropping them all but i can't replace them.
Running db_spawn_vehicles.pl runs without any errors but fails to list any vehicles it should of spawned.

Looking at github shows the db_spawn_vehicles.pl script was replaced a few hours back, so my perl script is old and when i run the new script it has a syntax error on lines 5 & 9

In my Reality, Lingor is still world #2.
He hasn't changed any of that table.
Lingor is world #2 but Reality is using Skaros Lingor 2.0 and that has a world id #14

or that's how i see it :confused:

*EDIT*
Sorry, Reality supports both versions of Lingor, It's the new Lingor 2.0 i'm attempting to install

Finally got this working :)
The automatic installation just doesn't seem to like me, maybe i'm not doing it correctly but the readme guide isn't the same as what you see in the control_panel.cmd

Installing manually works but i couldn't use all the build options otherwise you get an error as mentioned on this thread > http://opendayz.net/index.php?threads/member-already-defined-error.7836

Kill messages as in Player X killed Player Y with weapon Z isn't working :( It does work with Stapo's Lite install but not with Reality, Anyone have any ideas how to get kill messages working ?

Also when it comes to installing manually and you specify the world in build.pl for Lingor Island as skaro.lingor but on the readme it shows the world as being called lingor-skaro

Back