Reality DayZ Inventory Manager (C#)

Is there still an issue with doing an 'Update' from the program? Mine is saying failed.... do I need to just grab it all over again?

Also; I'm looking to get support added in for Celle and Oring please.

Hi, i cant connect to my DB, already tried all recommended options to write IP and port, for example "IP; port=xxxx;" just ip with ";" but there is still a connection problem
I do not know what to do please help (sorry for my english)

Hi, i cant connect to my DB, already tried all recommended options to write IP and port, for example "IP; port=xxxx;" just ip with ";" but there is still a connection problem
I do not know what to do please help (sorry for my english)

Once you type in your database and go to the main screen you have to manually select all items from the drop downs. it will auto populate your instances, but you MUST use the drop down and manually select the instance.

Once you type in your database and go to the main screen you have to manually select all items from the drop downs. it will auto populate your instances, but you MUST use the drop down and manually select the instance.
I saved my database, went to main menu and all dropdowns around db name were empty :/

@Thevisad - Any possible ETA on an update to the program with all the 1.7.6.1 changes/items/etc... ?

Bump for the above post about the 1.7.6.1 items being added....also want to know when certain guns like the sa58 series will be added, only reccomendation i have is to make sure that all guns obtainable in dayz 1.7.6.1 be added into this manager.

Hello I have a server at dayz.st.
I do not have connter me to my core. I have the error message: Unable to connect to-any of the database servers. Contact administrator

I am French and French pannel is çi see attached.

Can someone help me connect?

thank you very much

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    104.2 KB · Views: 20
Yea, we're getting by with it still... however it would be nice to get it fully updated when you get a chance Thev; there's a few little issues we have to work around with loadouts and loading up inventory.

hi i think im missing the point somewere i rent from dayz.st ive tried for hours to get this working but always the same thing unable to connect to any hosts contact an administrator this tool looks exellent but i cant get it working someone please help

Tried installing this just now, and followed the steps in the first post. Ran it with debug running and got:

"Unable to connect to any of the database servers. Contact administrator"

I'm guessing instanceID shouldn't be 0.

Database test = "Your version of Reality is 0.390000"

Vilayer is my host, if that makes any difference.

72018927.png

If you're still working on this tool(I hope so because i love this tool) you should make it so you can edit humanity and blood.

Back