Reality DayZ Inventory Manager (C#)

reality_items.png

i can connect to my database and everything fine, but how do i use the loadout manager? everythings grey except the Enable Loadout System button that doesnt do anything for me, am i missing something?

Enable loadout will only function if you have the inventory tables. It will not enable the other buttons until it detects that table. Once it is in the database then the other buttons will highlight.

Ive installed the inventory database, and now my reality dayz inventory manager wont let me click to enable custom loadout, and when i look at the survivor screen, my database and map show up, but no players show up. somehow i messed something up can anyone help me?

dayzinventorymanager.png

dayzinventorymanager2.png

See the field that says chernarus_1? Click on that, then click on the instance. All you have done at this point is just load the instances thats why it says instaceID 0.

Sorry to bug you again, but i can set custom inventories for individual players, how do i set it as default for all characters? i set it as default loadout and people are spawning with just a backpack

can we have a feature for the inventory to not be connected to database and still be able to copy survivor information's inventory, backpack strings. with would really help relieve some strain from adding each item by hand. bc this doesnt work with dayz.st

Anyone got some advice for me? Running Reality DayZ Epoch from HFB. Maybe I am just doing it wrong. I have read through most if not all of the posts trying different things to get this to work, to no avail. I have the correct info in my load out/database screen as far as ip and DB name. Sometimes it shows vehicles mostly not.. It has given me the option to select chernarus_1 on Survivor Screen for instance, only option. We are on Chernarus. But no users populate, nothing populates anywhere other than the occasional map and vehicle that I am afraid to place.. I click test on the LO/DB tab, in DB settings and it says Reality 0.390000. What am I doing wrong? I have TS server if it is easier. Please help :)

Guys, I would like to point out that donating and then disputing the donation once you receive your license is a dick move! If you are not happy with the product, let me know I would gladly refund your money! The guys at http://mowclan.us/ do not have these morals and as such do not deserve any respect.

H
Anyone got some advice for me? Running Reality DayZ Epoch from HFB. Maybe I am just doing it wrong. I have read through most if not all of the posts trying different things to get this to work, to no avail. I have the correct info in my load out/database screen as far as ip and DB name. Sometimes it shows vehicles mostly not.. It has given me the option to select chernarus_1 on Survivor Screen for instance, only option. We are on Chernarus. But no users populate, nothing populates anywhere other than the occasional map and vehicle that I am afraid to place.. I click test on the LO/DB tab, in DB settings and it says Reality 0.390000. What am I doing wrong? I have TS server if it is easier. Please help :)

Hit me up on Skype and I will give you what assistance I can. HFB techs use this to setup servers for customers, so it should work out of the box for you.

H

Hit me up on Skype and I will give you what assistance I can. HFB techs use this to setup servers for customers, so it should work out of the box for you.

I will do that when I get home from work today.. Thank you thevisad.

• Corrected a few issues in the program
  • Added a no image icon in the event that there is no image for a vehicle/weapon (previously it simply did not display anything, this was causing confusion)
  • Updated items for 1.7.x
  • Removed several controls that are no longer part of the system
  • Corrected issues with the user replicating when switching hives.
  • Added some checks internally for verification systems.

when i try to use the inv manager since ive updated now all i get is unhandled exception has occurred in your application

access to path \dayzinventorymanager\dayzinventorymanager.log is dennied, also it doesnt want to connect to my database any longer, it was working fine before i updated

edit: i should clarify, its kicking that unhandled exception when i try to make any changes to how my database login info, like save delete test all kick this error

confirmed old version still working fine, just reinstalled from old setup file i saved

Try running it as an administrator and see if that allows it. It should ask to enable admin mode automatically.

i had already tried that before i posted, i can re download the full setup file, and try reinstalling and let you know what happens

Hmmm, there were only a few bug fixes added the latest build, no major changes done that should affect anything.

Download Link is dead it says "error 404 object not found" and stuff like alert the administrator

Can You Please Fix It Soon?

It will be back online shortly, we had a fiber cut at our colo and I had to quickly move back to our backup sites, I must have missed this file.

Back