Reality DayZ Inventory Manager (C#)

I am doing some work on my network at the moment, it will be back up shortly as I change out firewalls and servers.

Looking at my Bliss/Reality 0.36 DB, players with a hatchet equipped as a weapon show with an empty 'rifle box' slot. The drop down for the rifle box slot doesn't include 'MeleeHatchet'

Looking at my Bliss/Reality 0.36 DB, players with a hatchet equipped as a weapon show with an empty 'rifle box' slot. The drop down for the rifle box slot doesn't include 'MeleeHatchet'

Hmm, add in an ItemHatchet to the rifle box taking up 1 slot. That should correct that issue.

Looking forward to the new release of the tool. With the new items 1.7.5 unlocked, some weapons/backpacks show up blank on the loadout screen.

sorry guys, I will try to work on the tool today. I finalized some of the things with the hive and it was always my intention that once I had done that I would work on this. I am making a tool that will read the config.cpp file that comes out with a release and will create an import file based on this. That will help me with the weapons from each release and also will be provided to those who make a donation.

sorry guys, I will try to work on the tool today. I finalized some of the things with the hive and it was always my intention that once I had done that I would work on this. I am making a tool that will read the config.cpp file that comes out with a release and will create an import file based on this. That will help me with the weapons from each release and also will be provided to those who make a donation.
Thanks for the update. Will be donating tonight

One of the things that will cause this to show up blank is if the item is not present in the images folder. You can check in there, I will throw in a file to just display something if it doesn't have one.

I am getting a cannot connect to Database error. I have reinstalled. It was working fine till I closed the program and reopened.

ok, ive been using this tool of yours and its pretty sweet, main thing ive notices is some items like vehicle parts have 'weaponsholder' in front of the name so when trying to add them to the inventory the coding is incorrect so they dont load.

also i have donated but when i try and save the 'paid serial number' it never saves and doesnt have any effect so whenever i open the tool it still says i have not yet donated. is there anything im doing wrong or is this function not yet properly implemented?

The weaponholder issue should have been fixed for a while. Go to the inventory tab and in the inventory and skins section click on the web button. This will download the latest version of that and replace the inventory that you have on the system.

As far as the serial number goes, it sounds like you may not be elevating the application? Are you running with UAC on or off? If its not updating then the program doesnt have access to the registry. I have been getting reports of virus scanners not liking something in the latest version since I added the language.

if by uac you mean user account control then yes i click to accept, im also running the program as an administrator.

when i click on the 'web' buttons, they do nothing. also when i go to the help menu at the top and check for updates, it fails to check and gives this error report:

"Error trying to save file: Error downloading "https://gaming.hngamers.com/dayzinventorymanager/wyserver.wys": Unable to connect to the remote server"

i temporarily switched off my virus protection but this made no difference with my problem so that wont be the problem either.

Ok I downloaded this today and it seems to be connecting to the DB. When I test the connection I get a Reality version popup which is all fine and dandy. For the life of me I can't understand why it doesn't populate the Survivor Screen or Survivor Information. I have selected the proper DB to pull from but it's not happening, am also running as Admin. Am I missing something?
Any help would be appreciated... Thanks in advance!

Ok I downloaded this today and it seems to be connecting to the DB. When I test the connection I get a Reality version popup which is all fine and dandy. For the life of me I can't understand why it doesn't populate the Survivor Screen or Survivor Information. I have selected the proper DB to pull from but it's not happening, am also running as Admin. Am I missing something?
Any help would be appreciated... Thanks in advance!

Drop your database down, then it will populate your instance, drop that down and select instance, it will populate the instance ID label and then the player drop down as well.

Drop your database down, then it will populate your instance, drop that down and select instance, it will populate the instance ID label and then the player drop down as well.
Wow that was bloody bazaar! I did have the DB in that drop down and it showed the instance as well but it seems I actually had to physically select the dropdown again and it worked! Fantastic! Although I feel pretty ignorant at this point =D

Wow that was bloody bazaar! I did have the DB in that drop down and it showed the instance as well but it seems I actually had to physically select the dropdown again and it worked! Fantastic! Although I feel pretty ignorant at this point =D

It does it that way incase you have multiple instances in a map, I have 5 instances and multiple worlds. When you select the instance it populates the character list based on that instance id. Best way I could find of doing it at the time and I have not had time to get back and adjust it.

It does it that way incase you have multiple instances in a map, I have 5 instances and multiple worlds. When you select the instance it populates the character list based on that instance id. Best way I could find of doing it at the time and I have not had time to get back and adjust it.
All good mate, just appreciate the quick response!

if by uac you mean user account control then yes i click to accept, im also running the program as an administrator.

when i click on the 'web' buttons, they do nothing. also when i go to the help menu at the top and check for updates, it fails to check and gives this error report:

"Error trying to save file: Error downloading "https://gaming.hngamers.com/dayzinventorymanager/wyserver.wys": Unable to connect to the remote server"

i temporarily switched off my virus protection but this made no difference with my problem so that wont be the problem either.

Jules, I ran into a problem with my servers, i thought I had fixed it all up. I will get this issue taken care of asap.

Do you think you could please provide a mirror for this and the server watch on dropbox, or mediafire, etc until your server is back in shape?

Back