Recomended servers

Elam

I am currently with Survival Servers (i know your cringing or laughing) I was unaware going into the server owner world to how bad this company is. I had Donations help pay for mod installation on there server becuase i am disabled and cant swing the 200+ dollars to dish out for them to mod the server. Half the scripting didnt work with how there servers are setup, all the mods failed to work even with following the instructions to the tea. After weeks of problems the server went down directly after my first payment was paid and has been down going on 4 days. I pretty much lost any momentum and players now and have demanded a full refund from the company. I am looking for a company who is new admin/modder friendly and is pretty reasonable in price. Any advice is appreciated.

Last edited:
Verthosting is definetly what you are looking for, they won't install scripts for you but their support makes up for it. Servers are 10/10, I've gotten my main server full all weekend and no lag related to the server host.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Back