Red Dragons Custom Overwatch Server | Custom Weapons | Attack A.I. Bases | Exotic Loot

Kflo

This is co-owenr/admin of Red Dragon Gaming. We have just created a brand new Overwatch Private Server tailored to players who enjoy the Pve aspect of Dayz over the KoS they've experienced on most other servers.

We have a small community of players who are VERY friendly and usually team togeether for nights of enjoyable playing over just gunning each other down just because. PvP is not outlawed by any means and we do have a few bandits on the server but for the most part it is a friendly community. We all talk on our Teamspeak server in game.

We have 2 admins (myself and one other) who are very active, fair and care about the server. We just moved to a new high powered VPS that means LOW ping times (dependant on location) and great frames (the hardware specs are very high). Theres ZERO Lag here.

If your tired of plain jane Dayz our server offers so many custom sights and sounds, custom locations and even a few brand new cities. You'll never get bored even if your playing alone. Below are some of the things we offer:

-Custom Player Bases with Protected bubbles

- A.I.

-Custom A.I. Missions

-Custom A.I. Bandit Camps
smile.png

-Towing

-Custom Weapons You Can t Get Anywhere Else

-Enough Helis and Vehicles To Go Around

-Self Blood Bag (blood bag thru scroll wheel or right click in gear)

-Consume Blood Bag From Gear Menu (eat the blood bag...yuck!! get 2500 blood back but HIGH infection rate)

-Pick Your Spawn Location

-Remove Clothing

-Strip Parts From Vehicles

-Siphon Gas

-Smelting

And lots lots more

Come and join the number one growing Overwatch server. We are always open to comments and suggestions to improve the server.

Server IP is: 192.95.54.193 Port is 2302

TeamSpeak IP is: 192.95.54.193

Search In Dayz Commander for: Red Dragons (overwatch mod)

Back