RELEASE - Balota Camp & Airfield

Pirate3969

Right i thought i'd share this as i was using other people's building scripts but wasn't quite happy with their layouts etc. I guess it's a form of OCD. Anyway i made my own from scratch, basically i made the camp similar to Rockets and my own take on Balota Airfield! I'm posting images within a few minutes, i hope!

Can't be *ssed to write the instructions so i'm assuming you already know or you're smart enough to find out. If i can do it then so can you, i only learned this yesterday and i've already made this and modded my own server.cfg and mission file with sh*t loads of addons/scripts. And they work!

I've got the town building bug so may add more towns etc etc

The pictures aren't close up as i was in game at the time, the camp has 9 tents and 4 deer stands surrounded by barbed wire and sand bags and the usual eye candy toilets etc

The runways has 3 illuminating towers, barracks, tents, wrecks etc. Runway is left clear in case it's used by airplanes, ufo's etc. It's not overly cluttered so like it or hate it it's up to you! Oh and i added a train at Cherno' because my son wanted one, go figure!!!!!!

Right off to play DayZ with my kids! ;-)

Images to follow shortly!

Last edited:
2ccxxsk.jpg
148er1d.jpg
2hful51.jpg
2utn9t3.jpg
mmzex0.jpg

A better picture of Balota camp!

bg464m.jpg

And a small update to the airfield, added fence around the tents and a few log piles on the runway for cover! A couple more pics and link that i deleted from earlier post, oops!

2mi5307.jpg

Another angle!

29w1dzk.jpg

http://pastebin.com/ep4wvZAJ A few changes!

Will be doing more areas in the week if i get bored of the DIY!

Last edited:
Back