[Release] BaseBuilding 1.2 Improvements 0.1 (better and editable Keycode, permanent Owner)

kikyou2

Valued Member!
BaseBuilding 1.2 Improvements 0.1 (better and editable Keycode, permanent Owner) help and discussion is welcomed here...

I threw this into a fresh pbo and yup, it's very very good. Unfortunately my anti hack still stops the build option appearing, but I'm trying my best to get a workaround. Unfortunately base building isn't as important as anti hack!!

Do you mind to say on which mod you tested it?

Would be interesting for me where its working, too ;)

I developed that on my DayZ Epoch Server and didn't tested it for other mods.

Do you mind to say on which mod you tested it?

Would be interesting for me where its working, too ;)

I developed that on my DayZ Epoch Server and didn't tested it for other mods.

It was a vanilla chernarus PBO. After we decide in which direction our second server is going, i'll be implementing this into which ever map the guys choose. I must admit even after setting down a gate and 2 code panels, the codes seemed to work but anyone could open the gate.

Having said that, I had not bothing adding the DB changes in as I know they work, and I just wanted to test your changes.

Obviously there is still my issue with the anti hack to resolve.

I threw this into a fresh pbo and yup, it's very very good. Unfortunately my anti hack still stops the build option appearing, but I'm trying my best to get a workaround. Unfortunately base building isn't as important as anti hack!!

You just need to add the player actions required for basebuilding and remove a line of code to stop the antihack closing your basebuilding menu.

I posted what I did to get it working a while back on blurs forums

I did look through there, but could see where anyone had actually resolved it. If you have, I would be ETERNALLY grateful if you could point me in the direction. I saw something about a line of code to do with it, but would that not open the antihack up to being worked around?

Obviously, feel free to tell me to fu*k off and find it myself :D lol

I did look through there, but could see where anyone had actually resolved it. If you have, I would be ETERNALLY grateful if you could point me in the direction. I saw something about a line of code to do with it, but would that not open the antihack up to being worked around?

Obviously, feel free to tell me to fu*k off and find it myself :D lol

All my actions + the line of code you need to remove are in my thread on blurs forums, hopefully only people who paid for the ah can see it....

You do indeed need to remove a single line to make it work, seems like the anti hack closes various types of dialog immediately on being opened. I made a thread on blurs forums to try and get some help in finding a way to keep the line there and not have it close the dialog, removing the line won't stop all the other antihack features working still just one small part.

Active Combat is preventing me from building. The second I do anything to move the position of something I get you moved too fast.

This works very well on my server. I've encountered no issues, thus far.

Thank you very much. :D

I apologize for misinforming, but this did not work for me on Vanilla DayZ. :(

Objects were not written into the database.
Every thing worked aside from objects actually being published in the database.

I modified my folders with your additions in the correct spot. I did not simply copy and paste, due to the fact your on an Epoch server.

I apologize for misinforming, but this did not work for me on Vanilla DayZ. :(

Objects were not written into the database.
Every thing worked aside from objects actually being published in the database.

I modified my folders with your additions in the correct spot. I did not simply copy and paste, due to the fact your on an Epoch server.

Which Serverbuild do you use?

Can you provide me a clean server.pbo and mission.pbo + Database? Then I can try to fix this for the build

That would be very much appreciated :)

I use SurvivalServers.com as my provider. They run with Bliss.

MissionPBO:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/u8736y87wstspsw/dayz_chernarus.pbo

ServerPBO:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3950tmzkddoje25/dayz_server.pbo

Thank you for your initial effort.

Thanks for the files ;)

I see it wasn't a compatibility issue, I just forgot to mention one thing in my tutorial. Sorry for that, I had to relook every single file cause I needed muuuch tries and changes to get everything working.

server_publishObject.sqf

Change this
Code:
_key = format["CHILD:308:%1:%2:%3:%4:%5:%6:%7:%8:%9:",dayZ_instance, _class, 0 , _charID, _worldspace, [], [], 0,_uid];

to this
Code:
_key = format["CHILD:308:%1:%2:%3:%4:%5:%6:%7:%8:%9:",dayZ_instance, _class, 0 , _charID, _worldspace, [], [], _fuel,_uid];

Will add this asape to the tutorial

Please try it out and leave a message if it works now or not ;)

It seems that I am also having the same problem as far as objects being published to the database. It doesn't seem to be working. Other than that it seems that everything works flawlessly.

One other thing: When you edit the code it doesn't seem to clear the keypad. For example, if you edit the code of an object then try to remove it using the code, the same code stays in the keypad.

It seems that I am also having the same problem as far as objects being published to the database. It doesn't seem to be working. Other than that it seems that everything works flawlessly.

One other thing: When you edit the code it doesn't seem to clear the keypad. For example, if you edit the code of an object then try to remove it using the code, the same code stays in the keypad.

I will try to get this working for reality/bliss.

It seems that it works atm just for Lite (Epoch seems to be based on that).

Will see if I can get it working for the other serverbuilds, too. But have many things to do, don't know when I have time to do this. Feel free to test yourself to get it working ;)

Back