[Release] Epoch Chernarus Scripts Pack

Bungle

9WJ8JOv.jpg

Hi Guys,

I have been loving the work over at Dayz Epoch.. However I felt it was missing some extras for now that I wanted to add in myself.

I also admire the work the guys and gals put in here at Open Dayz and decided to do my best to bring the two together. In saying so I have created a "Server Pack" that I will do best to keep updated for all the New Guys who struggle with coding and getting your severs up and running with all the extra goodies.

For more info and a download link head over the to Epoch Forum to the following thread where I will be keeping this pack updated :

http://dayzepoch.com/forum/index.php?/topic/431-release-custom-chernarus-server-pack/

I give much thanks to everyone who contributed a script into this pack and do not wish to claim any credit on your work(s).

This pack is open to all to download and install if you are running the current Epoch Pack with Chernarus.

Please be sure to support the Epoch Team and sign up to their forums and contribute whatever you feel you can via facebook, twitter, youtube, twich.tv .... or more.

Updates to follow.

Thanks again,

Mr B

Here is a little change Log I have Running will cross post:

Pack 1.0

[Added] Sarge AI - Random Packs of Survivors, Bandits and Military Customized with new skins, weapons, tools and loot. (Soon to add currency)

[Added] Self Blood Transfusions - Limited to 5min Intervals, 15 second apply time. 10% Chance of Infection

[Added] Strip Clothing from AI and Player Bodies (Bug with Females returning Male Models, Fix Soon)

[Added] R3F Logistics - Only Large Trucks and Helicopters can tow/lift - Medium and Large Trucks/Helicopters have extra Cargo (Currently untested and may still be not working..)

[Added] BTK Cargo Drop - Load Cargo and Small Vehicles into Choppers and Planes and Drop with Parachute

[Added] Refuel Script only at Villages - Can be tweaked to include more buildings or object classes

[Added] Epoch Villages 1.0 - (Just 2/3 ghost towns currently soon to add the 3rd with vendors soon)

[Added] Various Map Upgrades from Myself, Team BBC, Excelsior and AVandettaForYou.

Pack 1.1

[Fixed] R3F Logistics - Options now showing up. Tweaks can be made in R3F_LOG\config.sqf (Looking to disable locked vehicles soon)

[Changed] Moved Skalisty Bridge back to the .sqm file (Server pack now has two, Delete mission.sqm and rename defaultmission.sqm to mission.sqm to remove bridge)

[Added] Player Knockout! - Sneak up behind a player an scroll to knockout. (Requires a weapon, can be tweaked)

[Added] Dance at Fireplaces - If you have a fireplace. Feel like expressing yourself. Scroll on it and Dance the night away!

[Added] Sleeping In Tents - Setup for 5min cool-down and 6000hp healed. Added sound effect for the win.
biggrin.png

Reactions: Nox
Back