[Release] Fred's Wardrobe v1.0.2

Freaking Fred

OpenDayZ Rockstar!
Fred's Wardrobe v1.0.2
Created By Freaking Fred
Special thanks to BluePhoenix175 for inspiring me to create this addon and helping me test it.
Information
Fred's Wardrobe is an addon I have made for my Private DayZ PvE server that I have decided to publicly release. This addon gives your players the ability to change their own clothing through a simple menu activated using the scroll wheel. I have scripted the addon to not allow the player to change clothing while in combat. I have also made it so that the Wardrobe is deactivated for 1 minute after use to prevent players from spam changing their clothing. This addon is highly customizable and I will be releasing a detailed guide for more advanced editing shortly.
Download
You can download Fred's Wardrobe v1.0.2 here.
I have included an example init.sqf and server_playerLogin.sqf.
Versions
v1.0.2 Added dayzpiggd's fix to stop clothing from adding unwanted items to players when changing.
v1.0.1 Added compatibility for antihacks.

Tutorials
Here is a tutorial on how to stop clothing from adding unwanted items to players upon logout/login.
Here is a tutorial on how to whitelist my wardrobe in your antihack.
Here is a tutorial on how to add more pages to menus if you want to add more skins.
Here is a tutorial on how to restrict what menus players can access.
Here is a tutorial on how to only allow certain individuals to access the wardrobe at all.
Here is a tutorial on how to fix the skin change/teleport bug from 1.7.6.1.
Here is a tutorial on how to change the time between changing clothing.
Below is a brief video tutorial showing how to use the Wardrobe.
Installation
Step 1: Unpack your dayz mission pbo.

Step 2: Place the entire wardrobe folder inside your mission folder.

Step 3: Open your init.sqf and find the following line of code:
Code:
"filmic" setToneMappingParams [0.153, 0.357, 0.231, 0.1573, 0.011, 3.750, 6, 4]; setToneMapping "Filmic";
Step 4: Directly underneath that line of code past the following:
Code:
// Fred's Wardrobe
wardrobe = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "wardrobe\wardrobe_main.sqf";
Step 5: At the bottom of your init.sqf past the following:
Code:
// Fred's Wardrobe
[] execVM "wardrobe\wardrobe_activate.sqf";
Step 6: Repack your dayz mission pbo and upload to your server.

To Make Clothing Stay Through Logout/Restart

Step 1: Unpack your dayz server pbo.

Step 2: Open your dayz server folder and find the compile folder.

Step 3: Open the compile folder and find the server_playerLogin.sqf.

Step 4: Open the server_playerLogin.sqf and find the following lines of code:
Code:
if (!(_model in ["SurvivorW2_DZ","Survivor2_DZ","Sniper1_DZ","Soldier1_DZ","Camo1_DZ","BanditW1_DZ","Bandit1_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ"])) then {
    _model = "Survivor2_DZ";
};
Step 5: Replace those lines with the following:
Code:
if (!(_model in ["SurvivorW2_DZ","Survivor2_DZ","Sniper1_DZ","Soldier1_DZ","Camo1_DZ","BanditW1_DZ",
                "Bandit1_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ","Rocket_DZ","US_Soldier_EP1","BAF_Soldier_DDPM",
                "BAF_Soldier_Officer_DDPM","BAF_Soldier_MTP","BAF_Soldier_L_DDPM","CZ_Soldier_DES_EP1"])) then {
    _model = "Survivor2_DZ";
};
Step 6: Repack you dayz server pbo and upload it to your server.

How To Use

Step 1: Load into your DayZ server.

Step 2: Use your scroll wheel to bring up the Wardrobe option.

Step 3: Select "Wardrobe" to bring up a menu of DayZ and Custom Clothing.

Step 4: Select "DayZ Clothing" or "Custom Clothing" to see a list of available clothing.

Step 5: Select the clothing you would like to wear.

Hint: You will not be able to change clothing while in combat.

Once you have changed clothing you will receive a message saying "...looking good. Wardrobe closed for 1 minute."

After 60 seconds you will be able to access the "Wardrobe" option through the scroll wheel again.

FAQ

Q: I just loaded into my server. Why am I not getting a wardrobe option in game?
A: Try going back to the lobby and then enter your server again. If this doesn't work make sure you followed the installation directions correctly.

Q: I just changed my clothing and I have waited over 60 seconds. Why am I not getting the wardrobe option again?
A: Try going back to the lobby and then enter your server again.

Back