[Release] Germany Celle 2013

@ Major.Pain
Try to download the client files with "play with six".

@Manatee
I've no source from these models, u can look @ first post. The Skoda, A6 and other models are from Armaholic (Klick the blue Addonname) but we are try to made some melee weapons for the next update.

@Manatee
I've no source from these models, u can look @ first post. The Skoda, A6 and other models are from Armaholic (Klick the blue Addonname) but we are try to made some melee weapons for the next update.

Who made the building additions to celle? Pretty much just want to see the layout of all the towns and perhaps find a way to merge some of Graz's work with yours... because I really like what you've done with some of the areas in the screenshots I've seen so far... and I can't really check that out in the 3d editor unless someone knows of sqm to sqf converter or has the original sqf/biedi files

Tried to set this up using our existing Celle server and just installing the mods and starting it up with the new mods.
Server starts up, connects to the db from what I see in the console when I join the server, but then I get a pop up error that says:

File z]addons\day_server\system\server_cleanup.fsm, line 101:/FSM/States/waiting/Links.time_sync: Member already define.

We found the dogs as we drove up on them.
Standing in the fields like statues.
Got out of the vehicle, and they all came to life.
Too bad they couldn't be actively roaming the map all the time.
And the ability to increase/decrease the number of packs.

Finally the Map is released on the commander.

But however there is a problem to join my server through it cause it isn't recognize my server as a GER Celle.

Do you have to name it differently than this?

2013-04-01_05-57-56_zps31246a5f.png

We found the dogs as we drove up on them.
Standing in the fields like statues.
Got out of the vehicle, and they all came to life.
Too bad they couldn't be actively roaming the map all the time.
And the ability to increase/decrease the number of packs.
I did see them roaming once or twice :)

Finally the Map is released on the commander.

But however there is a problem to join my server through it cause it isn't recognize my server as a GER Celle.

Do you have to name it differently than this?

Yay its in DayZ Commander :D and we are already very shortly before releasing 1.1 with a bunch of changes :)
However, DayZ Commander seems bugged because you can install the mod, but it seems like as of the current state it can not differ from Official Celle and Germany Celle 2013 - this has been reported and now we have to wait for a fix for that :/

Here the Editor files ;) but u need 1.1 for open one of these files :p
1.1 coming soon (1 day remaining?) :eek:

Attachments

• GER Celle 2013 - Mission Source.zip
    249.6 KB · Views: 4
Blue lights doesnt work yet, its very hard to make on the right positions.

Press "F" into the police car to change Horn to Siren ^^

did you use all the files of the rar? or did you just update some?
Does the file tbbmalloc.dll exist in your arma2oa server root directory? (this file is part of reality hive)

Hey, what's been going on with the other Celle version - Is Graz done with DayZ?

If so, I'll probably be switching to this one if it gets updated while the other one doesn't anymore.

ALSO - Does this one build off of the other Celle in terms of the skins/weps/buildings available?

Back