[Release] V1.9 Dayz Celle

Hm ok then, with the celle version from 1.7.5.1 ( this one im using right now, but with a few more "modifications" ) i can try it, too. But one question, maybe teleport comes from the gamelogics which destroyed the barracks at celle and south airfield? ( i removed them, because sometimes if the trigger activated automatically and a player stays random in this area would be killed ) this was not funny for the players on my server which have been killed XD

I think there are a few placements who triggered the teleport :/

Maybe it has something to do with this:
Code:
_debug = getMarkerPos "respawn_west";

In Graz Mission file its
Code:
        class Item1
        {
            position[]={-7101.7598,16.641363,17337.613};
            name="respawn_west";
            type="Empty";
        };

In our Mission file its
Code:
        class Item1
        {
            position[]={5656.7446,9.9499998,3949.8003};
            name="respawn_west";
            type="Empty";
        };

The rest (init, description) is almost the same...

I'm confused about the map changes. Hosted by dayz.st - using version 1.9 of celle, all the map changes from the previous version seem to be gone. At the north airfield, all the little camps and things added are removed. At the south airfield, the big dorm-style barracks have returned. There are fuel tanks all over the place again. I don't see any changes to fallingbostel, especially no estate or mosque... is my map bugged?

Thank you, I am not sure what mission pbo I am using, just the default one from dayz.st. I tried to download the one from this thread and use it via advanced features...but then my server got stuck on authenticating, so I had to go back to default.

download the default in your CP (Dayz.sT)...

The one you DL from the CP is different than the one that is automatically loaded on your server for some reason.

The old default is auto loaded on the server. Gotta DL the mission.pbo and load it on.. as is.. and you'll get the new stuff. (Take alook at the diff in mission sizes... old is like 150, new is like 550)

thanks to both of you for your suggestions. When I go into my control panel in dayz.st and download the default mission (dayz_mission.pbo) it is only 128kb in size (see attached) vs the 654kb in size one that i can download from here. I can't seem to get another one to load. I try to load the one from here, the thing times out on authenticating. I download the default one from my CP, then try and use that - or click the reset to default button and no luck, it's all the old map from like version 1.6 or 1.7.

I've tried asking dayz.st folks on twitter and in their IRC, the only option left seems to be email but I'm guessing I won't get a response their either.

Thanks for trying!

Attachments

• dayz_mission.pbo
    128.1 KB · Views: 1
thanks Deadeye, i tried loading that one but it has the same issue that comes with loading the one from this thread. It give the "requesting authentication" message and then times out.

This is the response I got from dayz.st admin.

Date: Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 5:12 PM
Subject: Re: celle problems

If this is true then it would be a problem with the developers patch
and we will have to wait until they fix it with an update.

thats why i'm always opting for root access. so you know yourself which files have been installed, and where..
i got that error when i updated files without stopping the server first.

if there's interest i could make a full rar of my mod folders, keyfiles, missionfile, serverpbo and be filters.. thing is, ive added our own loadscreen and description to the mission :) and added the random costum skins on (re)spawn i' ve mentioned previously in another thread

Also 2.0 will probably follow as soon as GraZ haz the time for it

so o only added your random custom skins and loadscreen + description to the "original 1.9" celle version?
So it would be nice if you can upload it, i'm trying to get 1.9 work the whole time and every time if some1 connecting to the server, the server would be crashed....( doesn't matter which server.pbo i'm taken or mission file, always crash )

so long i can maybe remove your loadscreen + description ( i will let a little greetz for you here :p )
for your custom skins @ respawn u only edit the server.pbo, or what u mean exactly with "my mod folders"?

Another question!
I'm running the 1.7.5.1 dayz celle version and the latest dayz we getting raped by hackers the whole time ( nuclear bombs and whatever ( i'm dont using rMod and using the befilters from joschaap ) and its getting really annoying...
what can i do for a really got "anti-hack" for dayz celle?

i tried already gotcha and a few of my team getting banned for teleport ( they only moved to a higher position at a base --> i offer for a few clans over 5 peoples a better "base" with walls etc. over the mission file )

mod folders i mean the @ folders
atm the machine is offline (replacing one of the SDD disks and then need to rebuild the raid array)
but ill make a copy of the folders as soon as its back up

JoSchaap - would agree, would love to have root access. Sadly I dont have the hardware available to spin up my own server, so I have to rent.

Deadeye- I don't seem to be able to access that file. I don't see it in my limited FTP access. I think I am just stuck waiting for a new patch to celle and hoping dayz.st gets it right. I'm not renewing my server with them.

already crashed after the map getting loaded :( ( i tried your complete serverpackage + scripts.txt from the bug thread )

it's all working now at dayz.st, everyone is having fun checking out all the map changes. Fallingbostel looks great!

Back