Releasing my 3 custom bases

Last Stand
The links are not behaving themselves, if it spits out an error.
Just copy + paste the link into the url bar
Link:​
Screenshots,​
last_stand.PNG
last_stand1.PNG

I think Ive got some more kicking about on my other hard drives.
I will have a quick look for them later. :rolleyes:

What's with the EXEs? Are these just the standard SQF files? How about just pastebinning them? No offense, but I'm not going to download unnecessary EXE files.

What's with the EXEs? Are these just the standard SQF files? How about just pastebinning them? No offense, but I'm not going to download unnecessary EXE files.

The EXE files contain the following,

1. SQF file
2. screenshot of location on map
3. screenshot of base/camp or what ever it is

I understand your being cautious, but its your choice to download it or not.

I understand your being cautious, but its your choice to download it or not.

Understand it's my choice and I certainly won't keep harassing you about it -- but please consider posting them as simple ZIP files. Sharing executable code unnecessarily is irresponsible.

I can understand everyone's concerns, but lets Keep in mind that Kaysio took time to post this stuff up, even after someone had already stole some of his work and put there on name on it. Lets act appreciative . Thanks again Kaysio, saved me lots of time.

I can understand everyone's concerns, but lets Keep in mind that Kaysio took time to post this stuff up, even after someone had already stole some of his work and put there on name on it. Lets act appreciative . Thanks again Kaysio, saved me lots of time.

like i said in my previous post, they are great and its great that despite someone ripping him off before he has trust in the community again.

On the other hand though you can never be to cautious when it comes to exe files etc

I apologize for all the worry Ive caused in the thread.
Ive re-uploaded all the files with winzip and new download links in place.

Also sorry I didn't say thanks right off the bat - the work is appreciated. I only had one concern and kaysio took care of it.

The links are not behaving themselves, if it spits out an error.
Just copy + paste the link into the url bar

Im just glad we all sorted out the problems, such a noob I am for making a silly error :oops:

I used to have a Skal Island kicking about, but cant seem to find it.
I will remake it, later tonight.

Awesome Job mate! Will be sure to credit you when I have my server fully up. Although some of the places I liked have a 404 error?

Back