Releasing my 3 custom bases

Hi,
I would really like to use some of this bases on my server.
It is a Epoch server, so how do I get loot to spawn at all those buildings ?

Hi,

Every building above the parishilton line work fine the paris and everything below no show on buildings. All the sqf are in the /buildings folder in mission.pbo folder. Spelling has been checked and the top and bottom of each sqf are identical for all of these. Each fort/buildings added the mission.sqm was copy pasted into sqf files with notepad++ minus group/center/unit info

simple structures nothing banned. So stumped.

Code:
sleep 20;
//////////BUILDINGS//////////
[] execVM "buildings\lopatino.sqf";
[] execVM "buildings\NovyLugBase.sqf";
[] execVM "buildings\wtf_base.sqf";
[] execVM "buildings\bandits.sqf";
[] execVM "buildings\adminbase.sqf";
[] execVM "buildings\oldfieldsbase.sqf";
[] execVM "buildings\chernobase.sqf";
[] execVM "buildings\parishilton.sqf";
[] execVM "buildings\west_komenka.sqf";
[] execVM "buildings\chernosawmill.sqf";
[] execVM "buildings\train_wreck.sqf";
[] execVM "buildings\nwa_base.sqf";
[] execVM "buildings\beezlebob.sqf";

thanks Gramps

MOST LIKELY, the issue starts with the first thing that doesn't work.

Check this file for things that should not be in there (center's,groups, or units)

Hi Kaysio,

Still trying to touch base and thank you for all your hard work. I have a server with alot of your things and others that I built but noticed the "dog" folder in the pbo I got. I don't have dogs on server and wondering if you had turned it off or I'm missing a sqf file for this? I don't know where you got it so not sure what I'm missing. Any help would be appreciated.

Keep up the good work in Arma3 :)

Gramps

MOST LIKELY, the issue starts with the first thing that doesn't work.

Check this file for things that should not be in there (center's,groups, or units)

thanks I got all my buildings working and happy with the way things are so far. I just have to find out why all my npc heli's crash and hoping to get dogs working soon and maybe add building 1.2

One of these days I might try 1.8 again but with all my mods not sure tried once it was not fun :)

Hi its me again,

Can't seem to get any response from Kaysio guess he has moved to Arma3

I finally got all my addon buildings to work in dayz chernarus standard dayz but I used exact same format in epoch server and ......no buildings I made a folder called buildings in mission.pbo folder and put in same forts and camps I have in the other dayz server but did not use anything that was near trading posts. I added the []VM exec stuff in the init.sqf but maybe I'm missing a step??

Thanks in advance Gramps from GRUMPYWORLD

Sorry guys been busy with Arma 3.

Taken a break from it and back with DayZ again.
So if you need me, Im around here again.

off topic, when did DayZ get the new icon overhaul ?

Sorry guys been busy with Arma 3.

Taken a break from it and back with DayZ again.
So if you need me, Im around here again.

off topic, when did DayZ get the new icon overhaul ?

It was 1.8 that did that. I upgraded but most my scripts didn't work so I went back to 1.7.7.1 I was using alot of your stuff. If you update to 1.8 I might try upgrading but kinda like the original interface.

Using alot of your stuff on my new Epoch Grumpyworld and its working great. Thanks for you great buildings. I built a little northern city and a couple forts and am starting to use the build program to lock up the forts lol

23.19.59.250:2342 Grumpyworld Epoch

216.244.71.66:4302 Grumpyworld Chernarus 1.7.7.1

I do still have crashing heli's on Chernarus never did fix that but everything else works there.

Gramps

Im ripping down my website and putting up a new one.
So all files will be offline for a little while.

If you cant wait, while I do the move.
You can send me a pm and I can email them to you.

Back