Remove Flint fire station

arturchik

First,I want to ask u about nesxt patch...When the patch will be relesed??

Another thing which I want to discusse its remowing of Flint fire station...U know,that station appeard when person come in the word,I think so that is not real surviving,cus for survivig u need find hatchet and knife,u need to find all things,but fire station u alredy has...I think so that is not correct,U mast find all that things,u must fight for u live...U mast lokking each place,where Flint can be spawned...I think so that need to remove Flint fire station from starting gear of persen.Cus,if u need to find that devices,u will get more higher chance to be killed by zombies or players..I vote for removing of Flint Fire Station from starting gear,it will be more better,instead of already had that devices in u pocket..

Also waht to talk about matches...Ive never seen matches i game,but if ist in the game,plaze make little bit more higher chance to spawn that,if u will agree with my opinion about removing Flint Fire Station,and also make pcs of match in each box of matches( 1,3,2,5 or full box of matches)..I think so its,really,will be much more better,that now....

In the mention of the above,plss make my offers from this theme and from http://opendayz.net/threads/add-new-features.11793/ ...Cus,i think so the opinions of players its very important,and u must put into account,when somebody give u advices and or even make notices in some bugs or errors....
U faithfully,Artur =))

It is 2017, 5 years after the outbreak first happened. It makes sense that you would have found flint after surviving 5 years.

^^

If that's the case, then why don't I have a motherfreaking knife, king hobo pack, TT, shotgun, and all the other assorted goods one who has survived for 5 years would more than likely have?

Ah, now my take on this is that you have survived for several years after the Zombie apocalypse, but then got captured by bandits. You managed to escape, but only with a few items. Hence you start in 2017 having just escaped to Chernarus with almost no equipment.
I do agree with the original poster that it could be made tougher by starting without flint fire starters, and also we should get rid of cows and sheep to make finding animals harder - once you have knife, hatchet, and flint it's very easy to survive and also keep topping up your blood after casual encounters with zombies.
just my thoughts

Back