requesting authentication help

biokemisten

Since all my choppers are blownup,
i changed this line
if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n
to
if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n
and im stuck at ''Something went wrong'' has anyone a solution?

If i'm not wrong the choppers being blown up on server start is due to "KILLING A HACKER" thing in the rpt.log...
This is normally fixed by editing your "cleanup_server.fsm" file :)
And this is explained in the "Readme" file on Github or in your Sarge's main folder.
Than if i can remember right, only comes the editing of the script.txt file (Not too sure about this part since i can't remember from here on)

Cheers, SparxOne

check that your repacking of the server.pbo was correct. That's usually the issue.

If i'm not wrong the choppers being blown up on server start is due to "KILLING A HACKER" thing in the rpt.log...
This is normally fixed by editing your "cleanup_server.fsm" file :)
And this is explained in the "Readme" file on Github or in your Sarge's main folder.
Than if i can remember right, only comes the editing of the script.txt file (Not too sure about this part since i can't remember from here on)

Cheers, SparxOne
Correct

check that your repacking of the server.pbo was correct. That's usually the issue.
So you mean that i might have repacked it wrong?
here is what i do edit all files in NP++>Save>Rightclick>CreatePBO>Import in filezilla, using a server provider.

it sounds like ... if you search my old thread, that was usually the issue.

Oh, and the relevant parts of your rpt would help too ... that's why you have one ...

Sarge

Back