[Resources] - DayZ Server Additions

Will update no fog script within the next 2 weeks. Got a couple of big nights coming up, and study for exams.
Will have a menu with View distance increments of 1000.

Thank u Kind-Sir for making this !

Really awesome Project !

Helped me out finding Script's and some other nice stuff and how to's !!

what am i freaking drunk? lol they are the same link, and i was just pointing that out.. or is my vision....
BLUR-ry? :)

oh the pun...

hmm looks like it changed. was not like that before. thanks moon moon, you have redeemed yourself

Thx blur.. i was just tightening the noose around my neck when i got the alert that you responded.. you saved moon moon. and in return.. i shall buy your antihack tool :) i was just logging in to your site now.

(As i was tying the noose you may ask? dont look behind the curtain, just go with it)

P.P.S.: Does that come with your cell phone number for 24 hour customer support?

Suggestions of Mine:

DayZ Groups - Idea behind this is a player can have a group and the group leader is the only one that can send invites to other players and not have it like the way where a player can just join any group without a invite. Pretty much how Wasteland has theirs. Also if you can make it limited to how many invites can be sent to one player. Maybe max up to 3 times per 30 minutes.

Custom Crosshairs - Idea behind this is we need to find a way to disable Tagging or players scanning the Horizon for player names or vehicles. With a custom crosshair we can find a way to disable that. Not sure how anybody can pull it off but if you can I'll give you mad props :).

Suggestions of Mine:

DayZ Groups - Idea behind this is a player can have a group and the group leader is the only one that can send invites to other players and not have it like the way where a player can just join any group without a invite. Pretty much how Wasteland has theirs. Also if you can make it limited to how many invites can be sent to one player. Maybe max up to 3 times per 30 minutes.

Custom Crosshairs - Idea behind this is we need to find a way to disable Tagging or players scanning the Horizon for player names or vehicles. With a custom crosshair we can find a way to disable that. Not sure how anybody can pull it off but if you can I'll give you mad props :).
Fortunately I am doing a groups thing similar to that in my private project, and win the crosshairs thing I'm sure that's possible...

Suggestions of Mine:

umm name plates can be disabled in veteran, or inside your arma2oaprofile .

I apologize for my absence. I have been dealing with some medical problems, among work problems.

The Resource Hub should be pushed up live by the end of this week.
I've got a couple new additions as well that would benefit a lot of server owners.

Back