Respawning Groups After Leaving Grid

Blut

Hiyas Sarge,
I forgot format for the bug report but using dayz 1.7.5.1, dayzcc 5.9.1.0, rmod 2.1, sarge ai 1.1.0. I've posted about this before and wanted to give an update after extensive testing of bug. I've tested it under myself being bandit and being 20k+ humanity, ive also tested it killing other groups besides bandits.
They always respawn after leaving grid doesnt seem to matter what faction, and i also wanted to see how broke it was. I tested that by seeing if they "double" spawned which is a no, what amount is set for grid is all that will show up so dont get a "doubling" up effect. Tho my wife just asked me after reading that part if i wanted to find out about doubling up, which i declined :)
Still havin a Hoot, Blut

Grin :)

send my best regards to the wife, she has the right kind of humor .-)

I'll look into it when i once again get frustrated by such little things as : " Why the hell is there no working way to get an AI NPC just to stand STILL, shoot any enemy he sees and NOT move" ... :)

cheers buddy, Sarge

Or another one of my favorites atm:

Group 1 - get out of that car
Group 1 - form a defense circle around the car and face outwards

Group 1 wth are you forming a vee after the circle and continue to stare at the dam car . gngngngngngngngngn

Lol yeh i had some funny business with the ai's and the vehicles i got. Have rmod 2.1 and got a vehicle called maxxpro that has a crows m2. They got into that and was mayhem for awhile then they got out and stood there looking at it lol. I turned off them using vehicles after that one :)

Have checked another aspect of this oddity, the respawned groups will not respawn after being killed. This was checked while i was outside grid on jetty south of electro as its out of grid and can get good shots on the groups. Seems its a one time deal until tripped again.

Back