rMod2 by FPSRad and OFFGaming

Oifriendlyfire

FPSRad and OFFGaming Proudly Present:
Ever wanted to exercise those actions with extreme prejudice and combat realism against the zombie horde?
Thanks to Creator FPSRad, and OFFGaming, now you can.

We are bringing the best war machines and weapon systems to the front lines of the Apocalypse.
rMod was just a glimpse as to what to we have in store for you now. As a server owner, you can choose to
deploy over 400 user made weapon, hundreds of Arma2 Weapons and equipment items. 100% of ArmA2, ArmA2 OA,
BAF, and PMC vehicles and aircraft, be it fixed wing, or rotary. New backpacks, and and reskinned
aircraft and tanks that remove Air Radar, rocket/bomb payloads, and shells.
*(these new item ID's can be found at www.offgaming.us)

rMod2 is a client and server side plugin that enables the use of ArmA 2 and ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead vehicles,
weapons, buildings, static machine guns, and character models in DayZ mod. It is a standalone mod from DayZ,
for DayZ. rMod2 can be used with any map. It is up to the server owner as to how rMod is to be implemented. Owners can spawn in vehicles,
change loot tables, customize starting skins, and add just about anything to a DayZ Private Server!

We have incorporated 4 user made weapon packs complete with armaments, ammo, and sound files!
Each pack was built by their respective owners, and we carry no rights or licensing to these mods. We have only
included them to show support for these great mods, and further make DayZ a more realistic Zombie Survival
Game for the Warrior in all of us!

FFAA Weapons Spanish/General Pack
Robert Hammer Pistols
Robert Hammer M4/M16-USA Pack
Robert Hammer AKs-Insurgent Pack

Want to see what rMod2 can do for you and your server? Check out our Flagship Server at IL002 Taviana!

Clients: The install is an easy 5 step process, download, unpack, place folder, start launcher, change parameters, FIGHT WITH TOOLS!

Download rMod2 Client and Server here:

www.offgaming.us

This isnt supposed to be here, mods, not sure what happened, please move this thread to the appropriate release area for general mods. sorry, again, and thank you!

From the description it seems it works in conjunction with DayZ. I apologise if this thread is in the wrong place but if you could tell me where it should go I'd be more than happy to move it.

I have no idea. This forum is more for operators than players anyways, so, Its fine here. Thanks for the Support! rMod2! Change Everything, Regret Nothing!

Back