[RmR] Overpoch / BaseBattles / Group Management / Spawn Select *Coast Only* / Fast Trade / Starter K

Roose

Type RmR in Dayz Launcher or DayZ commander to see our servers! High Population TDM Events, Attack Defend etc...Join for yourself.

IP: 198.27.80.213:2702
Teamspeak3: voice.rmrbf.com
Active Changelog: www.rmrbf.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW TO JOIN THIS SERVER WITH DAYZ COMMANDER:
Open yourDayZ Commander

Make sure thatDayZ,DayZ EpochandOverwatchareup to date!

Add this in your Launch Parametersunder Settings:

-mod=@DayzOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch

Favorite: 198.27.80.213:2702

If you would like to join our Server with DayZ Launcher i twill show up correctly under the Search "Reapers"!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Action Menu Contains

NEW Action Menu (SelfBB, Suicide and more!)

Self BB

Suicide

Flip Vehicle

Harvest Weed

Smoke Weed

Hints and Tipps

NEW Deploy Menu (Deploy Bike/Gyro/Motorcycle)

Deploy

Bike

Motorcycle

Gyrocopter

Buy Carepackage

Pack Created Vehicle

NEW 15+ View distance settings so you can adjust to your surroundings and

Active changelog: www.rmrbf.com

- GROUP MANAGEMENT
-Sell weed at Novy*
-Back up by a successful Gaming Community
-Custom AI missions
-Custom Cities
-Custom Loot areas and loot spawns
-Starting loadout!
-NO LAG
-DOUBLE FPS!

Last edited:
bump New server ip Vilayer fucked us @ShootingBlanks Shooting blanks this is for you... ( Had a server for 6 months ) Server restarted one day..then it stated. "Your server is running an incorrect version application side.... Basically...my input is..Its not reading from the hive. We tried a fresh wipe and it still states were running an incorrect version application side."

What do your master thoughts about this issue?

So what ive done I ordered a new server and now its fine...lol

Last edited:
my solution would be to NEVER pay for a hosted game, get a vps only. from vilayer they are the same price nearly. and,then you can,reinstall and never lose your Ip. Not to mention you have a tramspeak for free and can run other stuff at the same,time.

i think [imho]that error means the server version changed, either updated or downgraded. with a host you do not have access to to the exe files so its beyond your control.

Back