script config.sqf not found with 1.9.0 server

Discussion in 'Support' started by AGE_sun, Jan 11, 2018.

1. AGE_sun

AGE_sun New Member

dayzmod 1.9.0 has already been released,and i tried to set a server.but i came up with a problem:when i loading the mission,it show: script config.sqf not found
    then i stuck in the UI and can't get in game.
    My server imformation also showed:20:34:34 HiveExt{0} [Error] Error executing |CHILD:302:any:|
    I have sloved the problem with 1.8.9 server,it's all about C++2015,now i don't know what's wrong with 1.9.0 server
    I checked the mission file,sql file,nothing's wrong

2. clifdayz

clifdayz Well-Known Member

init.sqf includes config.sqf
    you need to copy config_dist.sqf to config.sqf and modify accordingly.

3. AGE_sun

AGE_sun New Member

So where do i start it,and how exactly do i operate ?
    In my mission file,i get:
    config_dist.sqf
    description.ext
    init.sqf
    manifest
    mfstsign
    mission.sqm
    rules.sqf

4. AGE_sun

AGE_sun New Member

Hello!
    I renamed config_dist.sqf to config.sqf and it worked,but something happened with SQL,when requesting authentication,the server information showed something like this:
    HiveExt: [Information] Created a new player 2796233 named 'Administrator'
    2018-01-12 12:28:15 Database: [Error] Error 1046 (No database selected) in MySQLStmtPrepare SQL: 'INSERT INTO `Player_DATA` (`PlayerUID`, `PlayerName`) VALUES (?, ?)'
    2018-01-12 12:28:15 Database: [Error] Error 1046 (No database selected) in MySQLQuery SQL: 'SELECT `CharacterID`, `Worldspace`, `Inventory`, `Backpack`, TIMESTAMPDIFF(MINUTE,`Datestamp`,`LastLogin`) as `SurvivalTime`, TIMESTAMPDIFF(MINUTE,`LastAte`,NOW()) as `MinsLastAte`, TIMESTAMPDIFF(MINUTE,`LastDrank`,NOW()) as `MinsLastDrank`, `Model`, `duration` FROM `Character_DATA` WHERE `PlayerUID` = '2796233' AND `Alive` = 1 ORDER BY `CharacterID` DESC LIMIT 1'

i checked the HiveExt.ini,the username and datebase name are correct,why it not selected?
    i already installed the C++ from 2005 to 2015,what's the problem now?

5. clifdayz

you should also edit config.sqf to match your server, with dayZ_instance being the most important value to set.

Those errors look like a Db config issue. thats in hiveext.ini or maybe you didn't start mysql? can't tell exactly.

6. AGE_sun

AGE_sun New Member

I checked the config.sqf,nothing is need to be change.You said it was about DB config issue,but i checked the hiveext.ini,the port is correct,the host is correct,the DB name and username with password are correct.It's exactly the same as i set in 1.8.9.Is it something else about the Hive being the problem?
    The DB software i'm using is XAMMP,and it's worked in 1.8.9 server

7. clifdayz

the new hive requires newer msvc 2015, did you install that?

8. AGE_sun

AGE_sun New Member

Yeah,of course i did.it's has been done since 1.8.9.
    Should I change a software of mysql?I'm using XAMMP,and it didn't meet problem before 1.9.0.

9. clifdayz

i'm not aware that it depends on a certain version of mysql. I downloaded the latest from the mysql website for the server I built a couple of weeks ago.

10. FallingSheep

FallingSheep OpenDayZ Lord!

what version of xammp? i use XAMPP Version 7.1.10 and have no issues with the latest builds.

also just have to ask you installed BOTH 32 and 64bit c++ redis ?

11. AGE_sun

AGE_sun New Member

My version of xammp is 7.2.10.I did install both 32 and 64 bit c++ redis from 2005 to 2017,and it worked fine with 1.8.9 server.The 1.8.9 server file pack i'm using is pwnoz0r's private server pack.
    When set up 1.9.0 server,i just change the key file,the mpmission file,the Hive,and change the server rules and some information.The Sql is still using 1.8.9 datebase,and the client mod file is correct.