script config.sqf not found with 1.9.0 server

AGE_sun

dayzmod 1.9.0 has already been released,and i tried to set a server.but i came up with a problem:when i loading the mission,it show: script config.sqf not found
then i stuck in the UI and can't get in game.
My server imformation also showed:20:34:34 HiveExt{0} [Error] Error executing |CHILD:302:any:|
I have sloved the problem with 1.8.9 server,it's all about C++2015,now i don't know what's wrong with 1.9.0 server
I checked the mission file,sql file,nothing's wrong

init.sqf includes config.sqf
you need to copy config_dist.sqf to config.sqf and modify accordingly.
So where do i start it,and how exactly do i operate ?
In my mission file,i get:
config_dist.sqf
description.ext
init.sqf
manifest
mfstsign
mission.sqm
rules.sqf

init.sqf includes config.sqf
you need to copy config_dist.sqf to config.sqf and modify accordingly.
Hello!
I renamed config_dist.sqf to config.sqf and it worked,but something happened with SQL,when requesting authentication,the server information showed something like this:
HiveExt: [Information] Created a new player 2796233 named 'Administrator'
2018-01-12 12:28:15 Database: [Error] Error 1046 (No database selected) in MySQLStmtPrepare SQL: 'INSERT INTO `Player_DATA` (`PlayerUID`, `PlayerName`) VALUES (?, ?)'
2018-01-12 12:28:15 Database: [Error] Error 1046 (No database selected) in MySQLQuery SQL: 'SELECT `CharacterID`, `Worldspace`, `Inventory`, `Backpack`, TIMESTAMPDIFF(MINUTE,`Datestamp`,`LastLogin`) as `SurvivalTime`, TIMESTAMPDIFF(MINUTE,`LastAte`,NOW()) as `MinsLastAte`, TIMESTAMPDIFF(MINUTE,`LastDrank`,NOW()) as `MinsLastDrank`, `Model`, `duration` FROM `Character_DATA` WHERE `PlayerUID` = '2796233' AND `Alive` = 1 ORDER BY `CharacterID` DESC LIMIT 1'

i checked the HiveExt.ini,the username and datebase name are correct,why it not selected?
i already installed the C++ from 2005 to 2015,what's the problem now?

you should also edit config.sqf to match your server, with dayZ_instance being the most important value to set.

Those errors look like a Db config issue. thats in hiveext.ini or maybe you didn't start mysql? can't tell exactly.

you should also edit config.sqf to match your server, with dayZ_instance being the most important value to set.

Those errors look like a Db config issue. thats in hiveext.ini or maybe you didn't start mysql? can't tell exactly.
I checked the config.sqf,nothing is need to be change.You said it was about DB config issue,but i checked the hiveext.ini,the port is correct,the host is correct,the DB name and username with password are correct.It's exactly the same as i set in 1.8.9.Is it something else about the Hive being the problem?
The DB software i'm using is XAMMP,and it's worked in 1.8.9 server

i'm not aware that it depends on a certain version of mysql. I downloaded the latest from the mysql website for the server I built a couple of weeks ago.

Yeah,of course i did.it's has been done since 1.8.9.
Should I change a software of mysql?I'm using XAMMP,and it didn't meet problem before 1.9.0.
what version of xammp? i use XAMPP Version 7.1.10 and have no issues with the latest builds.

also just have to ask you installed BOTH 32 and 64bit c++ redis ?

what version of xammp? i use XAMPP Version 7.1.10 and have no issues with the latest builds.

also just have to ask you installed BOTH 32 and 64bit c++ redis ?
My version of xammp is 7.2.10.I did install both 32 and 64 bit c++ redis from 2005 to 2017,and it worked fine with 1.8.9 server.The 1.8.9 server file pack i'm using is pwnoz0r's private server pack.
When set up 1.9.0 server,i just change the key file,the mpmission file,the Hive,and change the server rules and some information.The Sql is still using 1.8.9 datebase,and the client mod file is correct.

Perhaps your user does not have permissions on thst database? I hve never had any luck with xammp so have used wamp instead. If you use the original pwnozors server files it *used* to includes an mysql server and you dont need xammp. If thats the case then you arw possibly running multilple mysql servers. For a local server i always used the included one imstead of xammp/wamp .. in fact the one included with pownozor iswhat i use on production server also ..

Last edited:
Perhaps your user does not have permissions on thst database? I hve never had any luck with xammp so have used wamp instead. If you use the original pwnozors server files it *used* to includes an mysql server and you dont need xammp. If thats the case then you arw possibly running multilple mysql servers. For a local server i always used the included one imstead of xammp/wamp .. in fact the one included with pownozor iswhat i use on production server also ..
The pwnozors server files(version:1.8.9) on Github didn't include mysql server.It'only include a sql file called 1.8.9.sql,so i need xammp to run mysql server,and imported it to connect the datebase.It was worked fine.
But it met problem with 1.9.0 server,the problem that you already can see on my reply

ok first off your mixing 1.8.9 and 1.9.0 as you can see breaks stuff
(regardless of what you have replaced its still a mixed setup and config)

first START fresh with just 1.9.0 including DB and sql
once that works then go mess with your 1.8.9

you can try the below clean source files they for 1.9.0 both server and client
http://se1.dayz.nu/latest/1.9.0/Stable/29/

until you can run a STOCK clean 1.9.0 server dont even bother troubleshooting a hybrid 1.8.9/1.9.0

what @FallingSheep said. from 189 to 190 config.sqf was split off from init.sqf and you can't mix/match server/mission files across versions.

pwnzers is a great starting point and I used it myself in the beginning but if you can install xampp, you can install mysql.

Not to make it more complicated but 190 did not include a full SQL release, just upgrade scripts. You need to use the 189 SQL files(which are included in 190 server files) to create the empty db.

what @FallingSheep said. from 189 to 190 config.sqf was split off from init.sqf and you can't mix/match server/mission files across versions.

pwnzers is a great starting point and I used it myself in the beginning but if you can install xampp, you can install mysql.

Not to make it more complicated but 190 did not include a full SQL release, just upgrade scripts. You need to use the 189 SQL files(which are included in 190 server files) to create the empty db.
So can i just edit config.sqf into init.sqf and save it?
And please check my start_server.bat
Anything wrong?
@Echo OFF
ECHO STARTING SERVER...
START .\Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe -mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\expansion;ca;@hive;@dayz -name=cfgdayz -config=cfgdayz\server.cfg -cfg=cfgdayz\basic.cfg -profiles=cfgdayz -enableHT
EXIT

You edit the config_dist.sqf and rename it to config.sqf ... line 3 of your init.sqf says so
https://github.com/DayZMod/DayZ/blob/Development/SQF/Missions/dayz_1337.chernarus/init.sqf

I dont know, maybe I am wrong but I think we stopped using the "expansion" several years ago .. at least I did. Here is my startup line for DayZ.

Code:
echo Starting server...
start .\arma2oaserver.exe -mod=-mod=@hive;@dayz -name=infected -config=config\server.cfg -cfg=config\basic.cfg -profiles=config\infected

a while ago someone told me to symlink \arma2oa\addons\ to arma2\addons
and then I just use -mod=@DayZ;@Hive

recently I heard that's whats causing a minor error I've had in the RPT forever and that I should use:
-mod=C:\Arma2;Expansion;CA;@DayZ;@Hive
assuming arma2 installed in C:\arma2

You edit the config_dist.sqf and rename it to config.sqf ... line 3 of your init.sqf says so
https://github.com/DayZMod/DayZ/blob/Development/SQF/Missions/dayz_1337.chernarus/init.sqf

I dont know, maybe I am wrong but I think we stopped using the "expansion" several years ago .. at least I did. Here is my startup line for DayZ.

Code:
echo Starting server...
start .\arma2oaserver.exe -mod=-mod=@hive;@dayz -name=infected -config=config\server.cfg -cfg=config\basic.cfg -profiles=config\infected
correct DO NOT use expansion anymore it will cause a heap of problems as its way outdated.

Code:
@Echo OFF
ECHO STARTING SERVER...
START arma2oaserver.exe -mod=@hive;@dayz -name=cfgdayz -config=cfgdayz\server.cfg -cfg=cfgdayz\basic.cfg -profiles=cfgdayz -enableHT
EXIT

try the above startup lines, using expansion and ca will cause issues as ca is included in and expansion is outdated

I love arma2+dayzmod! this is what I was told recently on the dayzmod discord in reply to my guide that says to use a symlink from \arma2oa\addons to arma2\addons

ebayShopper - 01/19/2018
@skigoggles launching the server with "-mod=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2;EXPANSION;ca;@DayZ;@Hive;" is what icomrade recommended and I have been using. It avoids the need for a symlink or copying any files between A2 and A2OA folders. It also makes sure you load all the corepatch updates so you do not get the old BIS_fnc_init error, etc.

and this is the RPT error I've had on my public server for months that he's referring to:
21:04:29 Error in expression <;
_recompile = (count _this) > 0;
if (BIS_fnc_init && !_recompile) exitwith {t>
21:04:29 Error position: <BIS_fnc_init && !_recompile) exitwith {t>
21:04:29 Error Undefined variable in expression: bis_fnc_init
21:04:29 File ca\Modules\Functions\init.sqf, line 28

I've tried this new launch on my test servers and low traffic public. Haven't tried it on the regular public server yet.

Back