Scripts Working 1.7.7

ALKINDA

Valued Member!
Ok so yes we had an update, its a shame almost every addon i had doesn't work anymore.

works: Updated 06/13/2013

✓Muddr - Fixed Refuel Scripts
✓Deathcall - Putting markers onto server
✓UrbanSkaters - Dual Admin Debug Monitor
✓Sarge - AI Framework
✓mmmyum - Air Raid
#Churchie - Remove Clothes From Bodies
✓axeman - House Lighting
✓axeman - Street Lights
✓axeman -Tower Lights
✓ALKINDA - Flip Vehicle
✓Tiger - Color Filters/Corrections
#SwampFox424 - Towing
✓Freaking Fred - Wardrobe

(Also adding buildings through SQF works.)

Instance_deployable table doesn't seem to want to see the 400+ buildings I have put in my database, the RPT log says IGNORED:"mappiece". So that method doesnt work anymore im guessing.

So keep posting what you know works and what doesn't work.

When I´m trying to use the "DUAL ADMIN DEBUG MONITOR" it gives me a missing script error when connecting!
Its missing z\addons\dayz_code\compile\wild_spawnZombies.sqf

When I got on today my server wouldn't let me log in.

Working:
Refuel [scroll works fine]
Fred's Wardrobe [haven't tele'd yet]
Automatic Aircraft Carrier
Excelsior's Bridge

Haven't tested the Air Raid or Radio yet, but the serv starts with them on so they prob work.

The only ones that I haven't confirmed if they were the root of my prob or not are:
Snow
Fred's Journal
Animated Heli Crash
Fred's Wardrobe Teleport Issue Fix

When I got on today my server wouldn't let me log in.

Working:
Refuel [scroll works fine]
Fred's Wardrobe [haven't tele'd yet]
Automatic Aircraft Carrier
Excelsior's Bridge

Haven't tested the Air Raid or Radio yet, but the serv starts with them on so they prob work.

The only ones that I haven't confirmed if they were the root of my prob or not are:
Snow
Fred's Journal
Animated Heli Crash
Fred's Wardrobe Teleport Issue Fix

what kind of problems were you noticing? i had to go one by one on each addon to see if it caused fps lag, i had 1/4th the fps with an addon i havent pin pointed yet.. thought it was R3F LOG. but it worked when i had it on my server... so its really in the dark right now on what is screwing up the servers.

Here's what I have working:

Admin Tools (customized to what I want) without debug menus
Animated C130 Crashes using the AN2 plane
Animated Heli
Tent igniting that removes it from database
custom heli loot table
player_onpause abort time reduction
database building entry
custom buildings through seperate sqfs
scroll wheel refuel at gas stations
custom permanent markers on map

What I don't have working:
player spawn in messages and kill messages, What are channels 0,2,6 in the description.ext?
custom buildings in mission.sqm
createLHD script because I can't put them in the mission.sqm like above
custom billboards because of same reason as the above two

I am pissed about the SCAR variants, MV22, and other removals. It added a lot of fun to the server

what kind of problems were you noticing? i had to go one by one on each addon to see if it caused fps lag, i had 1/4th the fps with an addon i havent pin pointed yet.. thought it was R3F LOG. but it worked when i had it on my server... so its really in the dark right now on what is screwing up the servers.

When I 1st tried logging in today I got very far in the loading process, looked stuck at the end so I hit esc and I was in no-mans land...this only happened once. Tried relogging and loads all the way to the end and just stayed there. I did that a few x.

Then I started removing scripts that weren't on the confirmed working list. Did two of those, then figured might as well start from scratch and been doing them 1 by 1. I figure, when I get the same problem as before I'll know which one it is.

Air raids and radios are confirmed working for me.

Just got loading screen, animated helo crashs [never confirmed if it was working or not prepatch], freds journal and snow to test. Probably tackle that tomorrow.

Did some night tests and didn't see a full moon. Anyone else?

Any way you could pm me your mission.sqm and createlhd.sqf how you are entering this? This breaks my server every way I try it.

What are you getting, Wait for Host?

Yeah, I'll get that over to you prob tomorrow.

Animated Heli
custom heli loot table
database building entry

player spawn in messages and kill messages, What are channels 0,2,6 in the description.ext?

I am pissed about the SCAR variants, MV22, and other removals. It added a lot of fun to the server

edit this, each number defined by
disableChannels[]={0,1,2,3,4,5,6};

0 = Global
1 = Side
2 = Command
3 = Group
4 = Vehicle
5 = Direct
6 = System

When I 1st tried logging in today I got very far in the loading process, looked stuck at the end so I hit esc and I was in no-mans land...this only happened once. Tried relogging and loads all the way to the end and just stayed there. I did that a few x.

If you look in the RPT the server is saying you are logging in to quickly, the server is not ready... if it says your name you will be stuck, ive waited till 300 in the bottom right number.

My issue is the putting the building in the mission.sqm then, I tried it the way it is on the first post and it just won't ever allow the server to load.

If you look in the RPT the server is saying you are logging in to quickly, the server is not ready... if it says your name you will be stuck, ive waited till 300 in the bottom right number.

I know what your saying and it wasn't that. I didn't restart until after a few attempts at logging in.

Animated Heli
custom heli loot table
database building entry

Could you tell me how you got Animated Helis working? I left the original loot for it in there with the Scars and what not. My report log shows no crash sites are spawning what so ever. I literally just ported it over to 1.7.7 from my 1.7.6.1 code.

Could you give me your spawnCrashsite.sqf file and show me what you have in your servermonitor sqf for crash sites?

Back