Seeking Developers for new DayZ mod - DayZ Outbreak

Samirocks123

Hello there, Sami here. I am the Lead Dev at DayZ Outbreak, and sadly to say our team has diminished to only 4-5 people. So we are on the hunt for smart and creative people who have the drive to deliver great content. We are not looking for specific positions, just people who want to help. You can be a map editor, scripter, hard coder, modeler or not have any knoweledge at all! I can spare some time to teach you new stuff. The only one requirement we have is that your somewhat active, we wont accept people who are only on during the weekend or once a week, must be on at LEAST every other day so we can plan and talk. So if your interested add me on skype, i can also give you more details or answer any questions. Username: samirocks321

Yeah, I'd be down for the development. I'm moreally a map designer / 3D Render, that's just my speciality. To be honest, I'm not to intelligent when it comes down to it with scripting,. I am only 15 so I have school, but I surely will make time for map updates. I specialize in,
- Prop design (Making things have a special look,.)
- Realism design (Making things realistic.)
- And whatever you need done.

I have Steam, kingelk_iii, if you'd like to accept me, I'll be for sure. Sorry, but I do not have Skype. Thanks!

Hey I have a lot of experience with the arma code and scripting. I used to work for a few websites that made dayz C_eats. (fill in the blanks lol)
Anyways I would love to see what all you have and how I could be of any help. I added you on skype just message me back whenever.

Back