Seeking Devs/Admins for FactionZ

Strikes

I've had the pleasure of working on a style of DayZ that was actually sprung by the small private community that I set up for users to get away from public servers; months and months ago. If you've seen me posting on this forum then you likely already know that they started up something called 'FactionZ' and I pretty much just provided servers and a website/forum for them, along with some rules and twists here and there to keep things interesting.

I'm at that boiling over point right now where I can no longer keep up with the influx of demand and expectations. I'm no modder/coder, just a guy with time and some money... and the will/desire to see something like this flourish.

FactionZ is generally played on Lingor and Chernarus since those are the two best maps for the style. We pit 4 pre-defined Factions (teams) against one another in what we call "Cycles". Each cycle lasts for 3 weeks with a major event that we run on the weekend; then the "End Cycle" event on the last weekend. We build the bases (safe zones) for the Factions prior to launching a Cycle. We do our best to try and make them as balanced as possible. They get points for winning events (toward their Faction) and for looting Mountain Dews and "Mystery Items" that only I know for the Cycle. I also personally run our 'Loot Zombie' (twitch.tv/lootzombie) from time to time for the users. They have to try and find and kill me through a series of in-game clues, or via the Live Stream. When they kill the Loot Zombie they get guns/supplies but also Faction Points as well. Here and there, the Loot Zombie will be 'aggressive' and fire back at the survivors... if they kill an aggressive Loot Zombie then they get more points.

That's a small summary... haha.

I'm looking to hopefully recruit/find some help from fellow Admins that have the same passion and time to support a growing community and be apart of something, that I hope, in the future will become its own game-type in some manner/fashion. I know for a fact that I cannot do it on my own... and if I was able to find and bring on the right people... then I also know for a fact that we could make this something even better together.

If anyone is interested in teaming up/partnering... etc... please contact me here or @ servers.vigilantaddiction.com

Back