Server needing two restarts for updating plugins (DayZ.st)

Since I got my server i've been updated very few plugins from now and again and I've notice I have to restart the server twice... On the bottom of my control panel of DayZ.st there is a setting for "advanced people" I click that to change my PBO's and what not, I have to set it to default then restart the server then once its restarted I can upload the files I need uploaded. I've tried the FTP but I cannot seem to track down where to put the "dayz_server" and "dayz_mission" at in the folders it shows me. If you guys could help me out that would be great so I can get my DayZ Epoch Taviana Server up and running!

So are you saying that hitting save and restart is not working unless you set it to default first?

On DayZ.st if you turn the server Off first, you can change the files much faster, taking only 5 seconds instead of 70. If you have players on you can do a restart, and as soon as the restart hits 0 and you see the page again, turn it off, then change your files.

If you are uploading large PBO's I would also reccomend uploading them one at a time with your server turned off to prevent PHP timeout.

Back