Server Side Cleaning & FPS [Troubleshooting] !!!

MikeCandys

Hello Guys,
This Thread is mainly for DayZ Mod Server Admins/Owners .
People can write their experience, knowledge etc. about better Server Performance/Higher FPS/Smaler Logs/and so on ...

AI are side missions with bots ? / You host a Namalsk Server ? I do too. How do i have to add/edit additional cleanup?

Thats my basic.cfg:

language="English";
adapter=-1;
3D_Performance=93750;
Resolution_Bpp=32;
MaxCustomFileSize=0;
Windowed=0;
MinBandwidth=104857600;
MaxBandwidth=1073741824;
MaxMsgSend=256;
MaxSizeGuaranteed=128;
MaxSizeNonguaranteed=256;
MinErrorToSendNear=0.029999999;
MinErrorToSend=0.003;
class sockets
{
maxPacketSize=1400;
};
serverLongitude=9;
serverLatitude=51;
serverLongitudeAuto=9;
serverLatitudeAuto=51;

what can i fix here ?

Ai missions seem to cause no lag on my server but I think zeehond is referring to like dynamic ai or static ais not ai missions so you should be fine with those

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

No i am talking about your Namalsk Server. My ingame name is MikeCandys i am the Owner of Pendulum Namalsk but ur he owner of Zero Dead Namalsk aint you ? I got banned on your Server while using sctipts and it would be cool if you can unban me

I just wanted to know how save ur Server is. Do you use Infistar ? And are bloodsuckers on ur Server visible. My anticheat is banning/blockig something because i can only see their eyes.

Dude, you seriously tried to hack (or join using scripts) my server, to find out if I had AH? The fuck :D

/edit: added the quotes because he is editing his posts to remove what he has said/done.

Last edited:
I am using Ah. The problem is i love Bloodsuckers and mY Ah.sqf is blocking them. They spawn. But you see only their eyes and you hear their sounds. You dont see their skin and they dont damage you. Do you have a solution for the problem ? The support of the Ah.sqf has no idea and i tried a lot by trail & error. Nothing... would we cool if you could help me :)

I have a work around, ah doesn't like the cloaking decloaking though.
Pm me a copy or pastebin of the scripts you tried to use

Back