server stats on my webpage

Quarterbreed

hey guys I installed the blissadmin for my webpage so I can have server stats on my webpage, and for some reason when I goto my webpage "Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)" comes up, how do I fix this?

and I cant figure how to add dayz.sql to my database, where does it go

this is my site but that pops up now
www.walkingdayz.co.nr

Few things

Execute this on your hivemind table (using navicat or similar)
Code:
CREATE USER 'username'@'IPHERE' IDENTIFIED BY 'password';

GRANT SELECT ON *.* TO 'root'@'IPHERE';

The second line only gives it SELECT privelages, ie to view stuff, not edit. Remove that if it needs full control. Navicat has a built in user creator that can do this for you.

Obviously give your username/password as something secure (root/root is very weak. Don't use it for a remote connection). Replace the IPHERE with the IP address of the Web Server (not dayz server).

Make sure port 3316 is forwarded on dayz server if it is different to web server

edit mysql\my.ini so that:
Code:
bind-address=0.0.0.0

Try that ;)

Few things

Execute this on your hivemind table (using navicat or similar)
Code:
CREATE USER 'username'@'IPHERE' IDENTIFIED BY 'password';

GRANT SELECT ON *.* TO 'root'@'IPHERE';

The second line only gives it SELECT privelages, ie to view stuff, not edit. Remove that if it needs full control. Navicat has a built in user creator that can do this for you.

Obviously give your username/password as something secure (root/root is very weak. Don't use it for a remote connection). Replace the IPHERE with the IP address of the Web Server (not dayz server).

Make sure port 3316 is forwarded on dayz server if it is different to web server

edit mysql\my.ini so that:
Code:
bind-address=0.0.0.0

Try that ;)

sorry to be such a noo0b but hot do I excute it navicate, do I just make a new table

if anyone can help a no0b with this would be awesome, and if its possible to help me with simple steps, i wanted these stats on my page for a long time now and cant figure out how to fix that error on my webpage

Back