Session Lost?

I'm trying to get this to work with no luck. I tried copying everything to a new directory, set up everything like it says to do in the instructions, and nothing works. I tried just copying the server files to my Steam directory. I can get the server started but when running the game and logging in I get "Session Lost".

What seems to be giving me the most trouble is this line from the @START_SERVER.bat file

start .\Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe

I had to change it to start .\arma2oaserver.exe just to get as far as I did. Still no luck though.

Hey man, post your complete file @START_SERVER.bat. I analysing their script, I conclude my question !!!

Code:
@echo off
echo Starting MySQL database. Please wait 5-10 seconds.
start /D.\MySQL\ MySQL.bat
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NUL
.\MySQL\cecho {0A}    OK.{07}
echo.
echo.
echo.
echo Executing spawn script...
.\MySQL\bin\mysql.exe --user=me --password=something --host=ipaddress --port=someport --database=hivemind --execute="call pMain(1)"
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NUL
echo.
echo.
echo.
echo Starting server...
start .\arma2oaserver.exe -mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\expansion;ca;@hive;@dayz -name=cfgdayz -config=cfgdayz\server.cfg -cfg=cfgdayz\basic.cfg -profiles=cfgdayz
echo.
echo.
echo.
.\MySQL\cecho {0B}Launcher created by Pwnoz0r.{07}
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NUL
echo.
echo.
echo.
.\MySQL\cecho {0A}Leaving le launcher...{07}
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NUL
exit

*edited passwords and stuff in second MySQL line.

I fixed this by using a slightly older beta arma2oaserver. And the latest beta for the client. Seems to work good for me

Last edited:
Back