Should sheep return to the repack?

Should sheep come back for another repack?

• Yes

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • wait sheep left???

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

FallingSheep

OpenDayZ Lord!
Hey guys been getting back into dayz epoch, as arma 3 epoch is to restrictive at the moment
so my question is this should i come back to the scene and make a new repack?

it will be a completely new pack built from the ground up again, there will be the following versions

Standard Cherno
Overpoch Cherno
Standard NAPF
OverPoch NAPF
(i will only support these 2 maps!)

YES IT WILL BE INFISTAR COMPATIABLE!!

all 4 packs will single currency there will be no non single currency versions

it will include all the scripts from 0.15 and any new ones that have popped up.

Last edited:
Oh my God yes please Overpoch with single currency <3
I want ArmA3 much more but until Epoch Devs get their heads out of their asses I think Arma2 would be amazing! I will help in any way I can! Test server, whatever you need!
My biggest trouble with the last repack was incompatibility with Infistar. I can send over the latest filters, or whatnot, and we could get a set of Repack-friendly filters going. You would only have to create them once, then we could copy the modifications over to every new version. This would help many users including myself!

lol right. Hey just a thought, if you want to get back into this I am coding with a headless client and looking to make some changes to the way things are in the mod such as AI styles and other atmospheric type things. I would love to work with some people that are experienced. If not thats fine, just a thought.

Hey Sheep awesome job on repacks
funny thing happen to the black screen loading in to game
i installed the Church heal from one of your other repacks removed both the end loading screens from the init and boom we load in about under 20 on the counter. Is this blind luck? I am in no way able to write code just like at it and compare to others to figure out what the promblem really is.
Great job to you and your support team thanks for everthing!!!!!!
hope you come back to repacks

There's always admins out there that don't want to put in the effort to mod their servers on their own so go for it. I'm sure some people will download it.

Hey Sheep awesome job on repacks
funny thing happen to the black screen loading in to game
i installed the Church heal from one of your other repacks removed both the end loading screens from the init and boom we load in about under 20 on the counter. Is this blind luck? I am in no way able to write code just like at it and compare to others to figure out what the promblem really is.
Great job to you and your support team thanks for everthing!!!!!!
hope you come back to repacks
yep blind luck :p, well not really im still not 100% sure what causes the balckscreen issue and its not just repack related as others have the same issue using stock epoch

they were the last git commit is 27 days ago, and there is also the arma2 EOL patch to consider, all in all i have decided YES i will be making another repack, but i will be waiting until there is an official statement from epoch on patch 1.06.

Also if Epoch 1.06 dosn't come out i will contact them and see if they will let me use there current build and merge it with overwatch and make an official Overpoch MOD.

Last edited:
May I ask what the epoch devs are restricting in arma 3? When I come back from work in a few months I want to go back into scripting. Anyone want to share a summary of their head in their asses? Thanks in advance.

BTT:
Go for it sheep. So that the good server hosts shall rise from the mass ;p.
No but seriously do it, and even I will probably use parts of it. Especially the single currency script... Don't want to spend to much time coding it myself :p.

Last edited:
Arma3 epoch has a crc check on the server pbo, it's in dll,you can't edit the pbo, you add external pbos but having the server pbo open would allow more modding possiblitys, and more server side scripts to be run.

Back