Spawn problem

fail211

let me start off by saying im a cheater in the sense that i server hop (most do its so we can get max loot without dieing, getting raped, force feed draino etc by bandits) however recently i have been getting problems with this
for one i cant go into any hardcore mode without spawning as a guy who i swear died and in reg mode i have been getting some even weirder stuff recently when i went offline (from a server called jk no bandits patrol or something of the like) after receiving fire (note i was never killed and i didnt bleed out) i went to log back in about a half hour later to find the server was full so i did what i had done before and moved to a different server (name can be given later i forget the name right now it could only fit 10 people so i went there) and lone and behold a guy with no gear was my spawn point now i have seen this happen before with this exact same guy in the same position however now its irreversible and im stuck with him any help as to how i can get my guy back (the one with all the cool gear) im sorry for the spelling and punctuation of the post but thats how i type on the internet (note i tried to go back to the first server mentioned and that didnt work) if a dev could help me that would be even better

Back