Spectator Tools for Admins! DOWNLOAD + INSTALLATION (GCAM)

At least that got some reaction from you after several pages where people are saying the tool is not working. This is one of the tools I used most to catch people on my server, just frustrating that you never acknowledge the issue.

Now all we need from you is to tell us if there will be a fix or not or shall we move on? No need to get uptight about it.....

Even if it is laggy its the best I know. My only problem is the slow movement speed (which can be configured) and that you can go diagonal (by pressing i.e. w+a at the same time). Since it really helps catching spawners and teleporters its really worth the trouble. (You can call me fanboy now ^^)

At least that got some reaction from you after several pages where people are saying the tool is not working. This is one of the tools I used most to catch people on my server, just frustrating that you never acknowledge the issue.

Now all we need from you is to tell us if there will be a fix or not or shall we move on? No need to get uptight about it.....
I acknowledged the issue. I do not need to reply to almost 180 post on this thread for me to acknowledge them.

I only replied to yours, because you have complained so many times.

Hi Pwnoz0r, I'm running Namalsk and tried to install Gcam. The server would start but kicked everyone, including myself, for BE script restriction #21 and #48.

Is there a way to get Gcam working on Namalsk, or is it solely for Chernarus?

Thanks for the great tool, wish I could use it!

-CRAFT

Edit 2-18: I got it working! Installed in the Mission.pbo and edited my scripts.txt until I stopped being kicked.

Thanks for the tool Pwonz0r!

Hi guys,

I`ve been using the tool for the past week and I have to say it's really great and usefull. I'm running it on a public hive server.
But since the last couple of days I've been having a problem....when I restart the server it crashes while connecting to the hive...it times out and gives a "Hive unknown internal error". I have to restart it a number of times till it finally connects. But today I restarted it like 15 times and it wouldn't conect to the hive...but after changing back to my normal mission file it connects just fine.

Any ideea what the problem might be?

Also could you give some information on the contents of the init.sqf

//REALLY IMPORTANT VALUES
dayZ_instance = 1; //The instance
dayzHiveRequest = [];
initialized = false;
dayz_previousID = 0;

I understand that dayZ_instance = must contain my public hive instance ID, but i'm not sure if I need to change the other options...and to what.

Thanks,

i can use this on my Taviana server, but i need to know which lines do you add/ exception, so i dont need to copy paste it in and if i do i will have to go through a alot of exceptions?

Is there a new scripts.txt for 1.7.6 that works with GCAM? Or can someone tell me what lines to modify from the community files to modify to make it work with GCAM?

Can u reupload please the file i cannot make those changes .. they are really hard to see and i don't understand russian. Thank you.

So i did it .. latest filter +GCAM !

Attachments

• scripts.txt
    44.3 KB · Views: 18
Tnx .. but gives me now script restriction #47 or do i need to change whole package?
EDIT: installed whole again ..still same error I will try to modify the script

The only thing i did after the 1.7.6.1 update came out, was installing the whole package again, going through all the steps, logged in ingame, and got the restriction.

Then i just downloaded the "scripts" from the scripts folder in the github and overwrite the old, and it worked. As simple as that. Have no idea why, or how, but it worked :p

also #47 here

when i fixed it i got #58 and then #62 after that... and finally #88

i just dropped in the scripts.txt that was in the package

Back